90" w x 40" d x 36" h
Custom made: We will contact you within an estimated 5-7 weeks to schedule Premier In-Home Delivery.
Regency-style sloped arms. Clean lines. Tapered legs. Loose pillow backs and T-shaped cushions. Emerson is effortlessly elegant. Tailored by hand in our North American workshops, it's available with custom options galore, including your choice of leather, fabric, nailhead trim, cushion fill, and leg finish.
- Sloped arms combined with loose welted back cushions and T-cushions make Emerson effortlessly elegant
- Our standard high-quality foam and fiber cushions along with two 19" toss pillows provide lasting comfort and style versatility. Visit a Design Center for additional options.
- Engineered panel frame for superior strength and long-lasting durability
- Legs finished in Raisin (939), a rich, cool dark brown water-based finish
- Stain-resistant fabric prevents damage from spills; great choice for homes with families and pets
- Also available in leather
- The fabrics and finishes shown here are our most popular, but if you don't see what you're looking for, visit a Design Center
- Hand-tailored in North America by Ethan Allen artisans
- Because our upholstery is tailored by hand—manually cut, sewn, and fitted to each frame—dimensions may vary slightly from piece to piece; dimensions listed have been rounded up to the next whole inch
- Interior Seating Area:
- 80" sofa: 69"w x 20"d
- 90" sofa: 79"w x 20"d
- 94" sofa: 83"w x 20"d
- Seat back: 15"h
- Arm height: 23"
- Seat height: 21"
- Packaged weight:
- 80" sofa: 199 lbs.
- 90" sofa: 180 lbs.
- 94" sofa: 205 lbs
- Frame: Multi-ply engineered panels with glued and stapled mortise and tenon joints for extraordinary stability
- Springs: Heavy-gauge wire coil with protective coating minimizes body impressions and eliminates seating noises.
- Seat cushions: Features a dense polyurethane foam core wrapped in polyester fiber
- Back cushions: Features a channeled jacket core filled with polyester fibers wrapped in non-woven ticking
- The flexible polyurethane foams used in our upholstery are certified through the CertiPUR-US® program
- Expertly designed for outstanding comfort; tested for durability and performance
- Product images may be digitally rendered; final product may vary slightly from rendering. Fabric swatches and finish samples are available for most items, free of charge.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Meet or exceed all industry standards for abrasion and strength. Treated for stain repellency.
Flexible polyurethane foams certified for emissions, content, performance, and durability.
Constructed from engineered panels with mortise and tenon joints for strength and stability.
Frames are protected with durable, environmentally friendly and low-VOC finishes.
Beauty is in the details, and so is your unique style. Whether it’s a pattern or color, button tufting or welting, we offer many opportunities to choose what speaks to you, and about you.
From fabric or leather cut and sized for a flawless fit, to cushions adjusted by hand for perfect shape and positioning, our passion for quality is felt in every upholstered detail.
For 90 years we’ve put our hearts into curating unique perspectives on design. Our upholstered offerings are signatures of Ethan Allen style, to be enjoyed by your family for years to come.