Bennett Roll-Arm Chair-and-a-Half Twin Sleeper
62" w x 37" d x 37" h
Fonte Oyster (H1439), performance plain
Custom made, ships Premier In-home Delivery. You will be contacted in an estimated 16 to 18 weeks to schedule a delivery.Additional Information
Our best-selling roll-arm Bennett sofa and chair are timeless classics. But sometimes you want something in-between, like a chair-and-a-half that delivers form and function in equal measure. Our sleeper chair with roll arms has all of Bennett’s comfort and style, an inviting cushioned back with plush roll arms, and a little more room for guests. It leans toward transitional, but plays well with many styles.
- With plush rolled arms and loose back and seat cushions, the Bennett is both comfortable and casual
- Can be upholstered in stain-resistant fabric, which helps to protect against spills and prevent stains
- Engineered hardwood frame for superior strength and long-lasting durability
- Shown in fabrics Tuckahoe Ivory (H3232), Fonte Oyster (H1439) and Tuckahoe Gray (H3255) with tapered legs in Raisin (939), a water-based finish
- Standard innerspring twin mattress offers a comfortable, supportive night's sleep
- Also available in leather
- Hand-tailored in North America by Ethan Allen artisans
- Interior seating area: 44"w x 20"d
- Seat back: 15"h
- Seat height (floor to top of seat): 22"
- Arm height: 25"
- Fully Opened: 90"
- Packaged weight: 199 lbs.
- Product weight: 178 lbs.
- Because our upholstery is tailored by hand—manually cut, sewn, and fitted to each frame—dimensions may vary slightly from piece to piece; dimensions listed have been rounded up to the next whole inch
- Multi-ply engineered hardwood panels with glued and stapled mortise and tenon joints for extraordinary stability
- Standard cushions feature a dense polyurethane foam core wrapped in polyester fiber.
- Heavy-gauge wire coil with protective coating minimizes body impressions and eliminates seating noises
- Quilted mattress top has a plush polyester fiber fill for comfort and durable, hypoallergenic insulator pad to ensure edges won't shift, offering extra support and creating a comfortable, "no-coil" feel
- Air comfort mattress is available for an additional charge. Innovative air over-coil technology creates the feel of a luxury mattress in a sleeper sofa
- Suspended deck provides uniform support across the sleep surface
- Built-in double-locking headrest, anti-tilt mechanism, and tubular frame construction
- The flexible polyurethane foams used in our upholstery are certified through the CertiPUR-US® program
- Our springs are made from heavy-gauge steel and oven-tempered for a long life and consistent memory
- Expertly designed for outstanding comfort; tested for durability and performance
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
SHIPPING & RETURNS
PREMIER HOME DELIVERY
Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your furniture. They inspect each piece before loading it onto the delivery vehicle, bring it to your home, assemble it, and place it exactly where you want it to go. When you order a new mattress, your delivery specialist can take away your old one; make sure to provide advance notice.
Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
Customized furniture, which arrives via Premier In-Home Delivery, is made to your specifications. These may include custom fabrics that are tailored by hand to the furniture frame, custom finishes applied by hand, and artisanal details like leaf, trim, welting, and more.
- Customization takes a little extra time; see your product page for an estimate and note that all times are subject to change.
- Because this is made exclusively for you, it is nonreturnable.
- If you decide to cancel your order, you must notify Ethan Allen within 72 hours.
- If you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, please contact us right away at 1.888.324.3571 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meet or exceed all industry standards for abrasion and strength. Treated for stain repellency.
Flexible polyurethane foams certified for emissions, content, performance, and durability.
Our springs are made from heavy-gauge steel to provide long‑lasting support.
Constructed from engineered panels with mortise and tenon joints for strength and stability.
Frames are protected with durable, environmentally friendly and low-VOC finishes.
Feature a unique built-in double-locking headrest. A suspended deck provides uniform support.
Beauty is in the details, and so is your unique style. Whether it’s a pattern or color, button tufting or welting, we offer many opportunities to choose what speaks to you, and about you.
From fabric or leather cut and sized for a flawless fit, to cushions adjusted by hand for perfect shape and positioning, our passion for quality is felt in every upholstered detail.
For 90 years we’ve put our hearts into curating unique perspectives on design. Our upholstered offerings are signatures of Ethan Allen style, to be enjoyed by your family for years to come.