86" w x 43" d x 36" h
Kent Bisque (F2933), mod velvet
Hollis White (19030), chunky bouclé
Hollis Gray (19055), chunky bouclé
Hunter Nutmeg (93072), microfiber
Brax Ivory (23632), textured woven solid
Brax Oatmeal (23633), textured woven solid
Brax Gray (23655), textured woven solid
Brax Charcoal (23654), textured woven solid
Starlight Vapor (81621), high sheen woven solid
Starlight Pearl (81638), high sheen woven solid
Starlight Dove (81655), high sheen woven solid
Starlight Sand (81670), high sheen woven solid
Chance Seaglass (F3821), textured woven solid
Chance White (F3830, textured woven solid
Chance Natural (F3831), textured woven solid
Chance Zinc (F3852), textured woven solid
Chance Gray (F3855), textured woven solid
Stark Gray (26855), chenille plain
Hayes Seaglass (26921), chunky herringbone
Hayes Ivory (26932), chunky herringbone
Hayes Oatmeal (26933), chunky herringbone
Hayes Wheat (26941), chunky herringbone
Hayes Gray (26955), chunky herringbone
Beckett Linen (76939), country basket
Beckett Granite (76953), country basket
Boone Charcoal (P2654), performance herringbone
Kent Berry (F2907), mod velvet
Kent Surf (F2920), mod velvet
Kent Tourmaline (F2921), mod velvet
Kent Bisque (F2933), mod velvet
Kent Taupe (F2951), mod velvet
Kent Charcoal (F2954), mod velvet
Kent Toffee (F2973), mod velvet
Kent Cafe (F2975), mod velvet
Emery Ivory (F3732), wool
Baxter White (P2730), performance plain
Nathan Teal (12929), slubby texture
Nathan Gravel (12954), slubby texture
Nathan Chestnut (12974), slubby texture
Turner Vapor (F1009), high performance herringbone
Turner Oatmeal (F1033), high performance herringbone
Turner Gray (F1050), high performance herringbone
Turner Charcoal (F1052), high performance herringbone
Turner Flint (F1056), high performance herringbone
Turner Mocha (F1073), high performance herringbone
- Optional Nailhead Trim
- Cushion Fill
Everyday comfort foam - medium firmness
Custom made: We will contact you within an estimated 12-14 weeks to schedule Premier In-Home Delivery.Additional Information
With its wide rolled arms, deep diamond tufting, and distinctive high scalloped back, the Chadwick is an updated version of the classic Chesterfield style sofa. This traditional, timeless piece is available in leather or fabric with optional nailhead trim.
- This sofa features a diamond tufted back, rolled arms, and loose welted seat cushions and is our updated version of the classic Chesterfield style sofa
- Choose from our standard high quality foam and fiber cushions or our optional down-filled cushions for an additional upcharge; two 21" welted pillows included
- Engineered hardwood frame for superior strength and long-lasting durability
- Removable legs shown in Raisin (939), a rich, cool, dark brown, water-based finish options choice of brass or nickel nail head
- Stain-resistant fabric prevents damage from spills; great choice for homes with families and pets
- Also available in leather
- The fabrics and options shown here are our most popular, but if you don't see what you're looking for, visit a Design Center to view additional options
- Hand-tailored in North America by Ethan Allen artisans
- Because our upholstery is tailored by hand—manually cut, sewn, and fitted to each frame—dimensions may vary slightly from piece to piece; dimensions listed have been rounded up to the next whole inch
- Interior Seating Area
- 86" sofa—63"w x 20"d
- 92" sofa—69"w x 20"d
- Seat back: 16"h
- Seat height: 20"h
- Arm height: 26"
- Packaged weight:
- 86" sofa: 180 lbs.
- 92" sofa: 187 lbs.
- Product weight:
- 86" sofa: 160 lbs
- 92" sofa: 167 lbs.
- Frame: Multi-ply engineered hardwood panels with glued and stapled mortise and tenon joints for extraordinary stability
- Springs: Long-lasting oven-tempered coil spring units function independently for individualized comfort across the seating area. Heavy-gauge wire coil with protective coating minimizes body impressions and eliminates seating noises. Our springs are made from heavy-gauge steel and oven-tempered for a long life and consistent memory
- Standard Cushions: Features a dense polyurethane foam core wrapped in polyester fiber
- Feather-blend Cushions: Combines plush feathers and down encased in 100-percent cotton down-proof ticking
- The flexible polyurethane foams used in our upholstery are certified through the CertiPUR-US® program
- Expertly designed for outstanding comfort; tested for durability and performance
- Product images may be digitally rendered; final product may vary slightly from rendering. Fabric swatches and finish samples are available for most items, free of charge.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
SHIPPING & RETURNS
BEFORE YOU ORDER
Please measure to confirm that your furniture will fit through all gates, doors, stairways, elevators, and/or hallways that it will pass through during delivery. Click here to learn how to measure.
PREMIER HOME DELIVERY
Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your furniture. They inspect each piece before loading it onto the delivery vehicle, bring it to your home, assemble it, and place it exactly where you want it to go. When you order a new mattress, your delivery specialist can take away your old one; make sure to provide advance notice.
Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
Customized furniture, which arrives via Premier In-Home Delivery, is made to your specifications. These may include custom fabrics that are tailored by hand to the furniture frame, custom finishes applied by hand, and artisanal details like leaf, trim, welting, and more.
- Customization takes a little extra time; see your product page for an estimate and note that all times are subject to change.
- Because this is made exclusively for you, it is nonreturnable.
- If you decide to cancel your order, you must notify Ethan Allen within 72 hours.
- If you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, please contact us right away at 1.888.324.3571 or via email at email@example.com.
Meet or exceed all industry standards for abrasion and strength. Treated for stain repellency.
Flexible polyurethane foams certified for emissions, content, performance, and durability.
Our springs are made from heavy-gauge steel to provide long‑lasting support.
Constructed from engineered panels with mortise and tenon joints for strength and stability.
Frames are protected with durable, environmentally friendly and low-VOC finishes.
Beauty is in the details, and so is your unique style. Whether it’s a pattern or color, button tufting or welting, we offer many opportunities to choose what speaks to you, and about you.
From fabric or leather cut and sized for a flawless fit, to cushions adjusted by hand for perfect shape and positioning, our passion for quality is felt in every upholstered detail.
For 90 years we’ve put our hearts into curating unique perspectives on design. Our upholstered offerings are signatures of Ethan Allen style, to be enjoyed by your family for years to come.