Bennett Roll-Arm Leather Queen Sleeper
86" w x 37" d x 37" h
Custom made: We will contact you within an estimated 4-6 weeks to schedule Premier In-Home Delivery.
The Bennett offers the convenience of a sleeper and the charm of classic detail. Simple with style, it has a clean silhouette and open curving arms. Wonderfully versatile, it suits a wide variety of room settings.
- A leather sleeper sofa with a modern yet down-to-earth vibe. Plush rolled arms; loose, welted cushions.
- Tailored by hand over a durable engineered wood frame. Optional hand-applied nailhead trim available in Design Centers.
- Most of our hand-selected leathers can resist spills and stains. Choose a leather shown here or shop dozens of additional options in Design Centers.
- Poly-wrapped high-quality foam and fiber cushions for a supportive seat. Hook-and-loop fasteners keep back cushions from tipping forward.
- Standard innerspring mattress; unfolded, it extends 92" from wall
- Removable, tapered legs shown in Raisin (939), a rich, cool, dark brown water-based finish. Additional finish options available in Design Centers.
- Also available in fabricor with atrack-arm.
- Also available in fabric
- The leathers and options shown here are our most popular, but if you don't see what you're looking for, visit a Design Center to view additional options
*Full-grain and top-grain leathers can show natural markings; these characteristics are unique to each piece and show that your leather furniture is one of a kind
- Hand-tailored in North America by Ethan Allen artisans
- The dimensions listed are not precise measurements; they have been rounded up to the next whole inch. Our hand-tailoring upholstery involves manually cutting, sewing, and fitting material to frames; the dimensions of each style may vary slightly from piece to piece.
- Interior Seating Area
- Full sleeper sofa: 60"w x 21"d
- Queen sleeper sofa: 68"w x 21"d
- Seat back: 15"h
- Arm height: 25"
- Seat height: 22"
- Full mattress size: 53"w x 75"l
- Queen mattress size: 60"w x 75"l
- Packaged weight: Full sleeper sofa: 229 lbs.; Queen sleeper sofa: 253 lbs.
- Frame: Multi-ply engineered panels with glued and stapled mortise-and-tenon joints for extraordinary stability
- Springs: Heavy-gauge wire coil with protective coating minimizes body impressions and eliminates seating noises.
- Standard cushions: Features a dense polyurethane foam core wrapped in polyester fiber
- Our foams are certified through the CertiPUR-US® program
- Sleeper Mechanism
- Quilted mattress top has a plush polyester fiber fill for comfort and durable, hypoallergenic insulator pad to ensure edges won't shift, offering extra support and creating a comfortable, "no-coil" feel
- Air comfort mattress is available for an additional charge. Innovative air over-coil technology creates the feel of a luxury mattress in a sleeper sofa
- Suspended deck provides uniform support across the sleep surface
- Built-in double-locking headrest, anti-tilt mechanism, and tubular frame construction
- Expertly designed for outstanding comfort; tested for durability and performance
- Product images may be digitally rendered; final product may vary slightly from rendering. Fabric swatches and finish samples are available for most items, free of charge.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
SHIPPING & RETURNS
BEFORE YOU ORDER
Please measure to confirm that your furniture will fit through all gates, doors, stairways, elevators, and/or hallways that it will pass through during delivery. Click here to learn how to measure.
PREMIER HOME DELIVERY
Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your furniture. They inspect each piece before loading it onto the delivery vehicle, bring it to your home, assemble it, and place it exactly where you want it to go. When you order a new mattress, your delivery specialist can take away your old one; make sure to provide advance notice.
Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
Customized furniture, which arrives via Premier In-Home Delivery, is made to your specifications. These may include custom fabrics that are tailored by hand to the furniture frame, custom finishes applied by hand, and artisanal details like leaf, trim, welting, and more.
- Customization takes a little extra time; see your product page for an estimate and note that all times are subject to change.
- Because this is made exclusively for you, it is nonreturnable.
- If you decide to cancel your order, you must notify Ethan Allen within 72 hours.
- If you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, please contact us right away at 1.888.324.3571 or via email at email@example.com.
We use the finest full‑ and top‑grain leathers, which meet or exceed industry standards.
Flexible polyurethane foams certified for emissions, content, performance, and durability.
Our springs are made from heavy-gauge steel to provide long‑lasting support.
Constructed from engineered panels with mortise and tenon joints for strength and stability.
Frames are protected with durable, environmentally friendly and low-VOC finishes.
Beauty is in the details, and so is your unique style. Whether it’s a pattern or color, button tufting or welting, we offer many opportunities to choose what speaks to you, and about you.
From fabric or leather cut and sized for a flawless fit, to cushions adjusted by hand for perfect shape and positioning, our passion for quality is felt in every upholstered detail.
For 90 years we’ve put our hearts into curating unique perspectives on design. Our upholstered offerings are signatures of Ethan Allen style, to be enjoyed by your family for years to come.