81" w x 37" d x 31" h
Clasie Seaglass (H1021), high performance velvet
Tuckahoe Ivory (H3232), high performance plain
Tuckahoe Wheat (H3247), high performance plain
Tuckahoe Charcoal (H3254), high performance plain
Tuckahoe Gray (H3255), high performance plain
Tuckahoe Mineral (H3280), high performance plain
Brax Ivory (23632), rustic plain
Brax Oatmeal (23633), rustic plain
Brax Gray (23655), rustic plain
Brax Charcoal (23654), rustic plain
Starlight Vapor (81621), sheen texture
Starlight Ivory (81632), sheen texture
Starlight Pearl (81638), sheen texture
Starlight Dove (81655), sheen texture
Chance Zinc (F3852), distressed plain
Clasie Teal (H1029), high performance velvet
Clasie Gray (H1055), high performance velvet
Bronco White (43730), cotton denim
Jordan Linen (44731), strie texture
Jordan Steel (44753), strie texture
Jordan Charcoal (447540), strie texture
Weir Hot Pink (50615), velvet
Weir Linen (50633), velvet
Weir Charcoal (50653), velvet
Weir Camel (50673), velvet
Weir Indigo (50688), velvet
Ledley White (62830), basketweave
Ledley Linen (62839), basketweave
Ledley Silver (62853), basketweave
Ledley Graphite (62854), basketweave
Clasie Seaglass (H1021), high performance velvet
Clasie Bone (H1036), high performance velvet
Clasie Charcoal (H1054), high performance velvet
Fonte Cream (H1434), performance plain
Fonte Linen (H1436), performance plain
Fonte Oyster (H1439), performance plain
Fonte Graphite (H1454), performance plain
Foster Blush (H2212), performance plain
Foster Teal (H2229), high performance bouclé
Foster Ivory (H2232), high performance bouclé
Foster Linen (H2239), high performance bouclé
Foster Dove (H2253), high performance bouclé
Foster Charcoal (H2254), high performance bouclé
Gil Linen (H2639), high performance chenille
Gil Fog (H2655), high performance chenille
Gil Mineral (H2680), high performance chenille
Gil Indigo (H2688), high performance chenille
- Optional Nailhead Trim
Custom made, ships Premier In-home Delivery. You will be contacted in an estimated 16 to 18 weeks to schedule a delivery.Additional Information
When we wanted to design a shelter-arm sofa with some Hollywood Regency inspiration, a sleek, sophisticated tuxedo sofa seemed like the natural choice. Old Hollywood not your thing? It's your show, and you can do as you please. Customize it with a smooth back and arms—this would make an amazing leather sofa, by the way—or trade in the cushions for a bench seat. The artisans in our North Carolina plants are standing by to tailor it just the way you want it.
- With its shelter-arms and loose welted seat cushions with welted tight back, Anderson is perfect for lounging and relaxing
- Poly-wrapped foam cushions provide a soft, structured seat; two bolster pillows are included
- Engineered hardwood frame for superior strength and long-lasting durability
- Solid wood base shown in Raisin (939), a rich, cool, dark brown water-based finish with optional nickel or brass nail-head trim
- Your choice of a diamond tufted back and arm interiors or smooth
- Stain-resistant fabric prevents damage from spills; great choice for homes with families and pets
- Also available in leather
- The fabrics and finishes shown here are our most popular, but if you don't see what you're looking for, visit a Design Center
- Additional options available in Design Centers
- Hand-tailored in North America by Ethan Allen artisans
- Because our upholstery is tailored by hand—manually cut, sewn, and fitted to each frame—dimensions may vary slightly from piece to piece; dimensions listed have been rounded up to the next whole inch
- Interior Seating Area:
- 81" Sofa: 68"w x 22"d
- 91" Sofa: 78"w x 22"d
- Seat back: 12"h
- Seat height (floor to top of cushion): 19"
- Arm height: 31"
- Packaged weight:
- 81" sofa - 210 lbs
- 91" sofa - 222 lbs.
- Product weight:
- 81" sofa - 190 lbs
- 91" sofa - 202 lbs.
- Frame: Multi-ply engineered hardwood panels with glued and stapled mortise and tenon joints for extraordinary stability
- Springs: Heavy-gauge wire coil with protective coating minimizes body impressions and eliminates seating noises. Our springs are made from heavy-gauge steel and oven-tempered for a long life and consistent memory
- Standard Cushions: Features a dense polyurethane foam core wrapped in polyester fiber
- The flexible polyurethane foams used in our upholstery are certified through the CertiPUR-US® program
- Expertly designed for outstanding comfort; tested for durability and performance
- Product images may be digitally rendered; final product may vary slightly from rendering. Fabric swatches and finish samples are available for most items, free of charge.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
SHIPPING & RETURNS
PREMIER HOME DELIVERY
Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your furniture. They inspect each piece before loading it onto the delivery vehicle, bring it to your home, assemble it, and place it exactly where you want it to go. When you order a new mattress, your delivery specialist can take away your old one; make sure to provide advance notice.
Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
Customized furniture, which arrives via Premier In-Home Delivery, is made to your specifications. These may include custom fabrics that are tailored by hand to the furniture frame, custom finishes applied by hand, and artisanal details like leaf, trim, welting, and more.
- Customization takes a little extra time; see your product page for an estimate and note that all times are subject to change.
- Because this is made exclusively for you, it is nonreturnable.
- If you decide to cancel your order, you must notify Ethan Allen within 72 hours.
- If you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, please contact us right away at 1.888.324.3571 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meet or exceed all industry standards for abrasion and strength. Treated for stain repellency.
Flexible polyurethane foams certified for emissions, content, performance, and durability.
Our springs are made from heavy-gauge steel to provide long‑lasting support.
Constructed from engineered panels with mortise and tenon joints for strength and stability.
Frames are protected with durable, environmentally friendly and low-VOC finishes.
Beauty is in the details, and so is your unique style. Whether it’s a pattern or color, button tufting or welting, we offer many opportunities to choose what speaks to you, and about you.
From fabric or leather cut and sized for a flawless fit, to cushions adjusted by hand for perfect shape and positioning, our passion for quality is felt in every upholstered detail.
For 89 years we’ve put our hearts into curating unique perspectives on design. Our upholstered offerings are signatures of Ethan Allen style, to be enjoyed by your family for years to come.