Marcus Leather Track-Arm Sofa
63" w x 36" d x 32" h
Custom made: We will contact you within an estimated 4-6 weeks to schedule Premier In-Home Delivery.
We took the crisp, clean lines of midcentury inspiration and scaled them up for today. Marcus has all the trappings of a period piece, but make no mistake: This modern leather track-arm sofa has a casual, up-to-date look that can transform any space. Its tight back looks even better with optional buttons; straight, it also has sleek track arms and trim, loose seat cushions. Multiple leather options invite you to make the Marcus leather track-arm sofa your own. It also looks absolutely smashing in one of our hundreds of fabrics.
- With its tight back and loose welted seat cushions, Marcus is a modern take on a track-arm sofa
- Poly-wrapped foam cushions provide a soft, structured seat
- Engineered panel frame for superior strength and long-lasting durability
- Tapered cone legs shown in Raisin (939), a rich, cool, dark brown water-based finish
- Most of our hand-selected leathers can resist spills and stains. Order a swatch to learn more, or view our Use & Care brochure
- Also available in fabric
- The leathers and finishes shown here are our most popular, if you don't see what you're looking for, visit a Design Center for additional options
*Full-grain and top-grain leathers can show natural markings; these characteristics are unique to each piece and show that your leather furniture is one of a kind
- Hand-tailored in North America by Ethan Allen artisans
- Because our upholstery is tailored by hand—manually cut, sewn, and fitted to each frame—dimensions may vary slightly from piece to piece; dimensions listed have been rounded up to the next whole inch
- Interior seating area
- 63" Loveseat: 54"w x 23"d
- 79" Sofa: 70"w x 23"d
- 89" sofa—80"w x 23"d
- Seat back: 14"h
- Seat height (floor to top of cushion): 19"
- Arm height: 24"
- Leg height: 5"
- Frame: Multi-ply engineered panels with glued and stapled mortise and tenon joints for extraordinary stability
- Springs: Long-lasting oven-tempered coil spring units function independently for individualized comfort across the seating area. Heavy-gauge wire coil with protective coating minimizes body impressions and eliminates seating noises
- Standard Cushions: Features a dense polyurethane foam core wrapped in polyester fiber
- The flexible polyurethane foams used in our upholstery are certified through the CertiPUR-US® program
- Our suppliers buy hides exclusively from vendors dedicated to livestock agriculture. They convert organic by-products into the fine leathers we use, creating something beautiful and useful from materials that would otherwise go to waste
- Expertly designed for outstanding comfort; tested for durability and performance
- Product images may be digitally rendered; final product may vary slightly from rendering. Fabric swatches and finish samples are available for most items, free of charge.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
We use the finest full‑ and top‑grain leathers, which meet or exceed industry standards.
Flexible polyurethane foams certified for emissions, content, performance, and durability.
Our springs are made from heavy-gauge steel to provide long‑lasting support.
Constructed from engineered panels with mortise and tenon joints for strength and stability.
Frames are protected with durable, environmentally friendly and low-VOC finishes.
Beauty is in the details, and so is your unique style. Whether it’s a pattern or color, button tufting or welting, we offer many opportunities to choose what speaks to you, and about you.
From fabric or leather cut and sized for a flawless fit, to cushions adjusted by hand for perfect shape and positioning, our passion for quality is felt in every upholstered detail.
For 90 years we’ve put our hearts into curating unique perspectives on design. Our upholstered offerings are signatures of Ethan Allen style, to be enjoyed by your family for years to come.