Bennett Roll-Arm Sofa, Quick Ship
86"w x 37"d x 37"h
Hailey Ivory (Q1032), solid texture
Custom made, ships Premier In-home Delivery. You will be contacted within 7 to 9 weeks to schedule a delivery date for this item.Additional Information
Welcome simplicity with style. One of our best sellers, the Bennett sofa is an instant classic, offering a clean, inviting silhouette that works with any style. It's now available as part of our Custom Quick Ship collection in timelessly chic fabrics and gorgeous top-grain leathers so you can make it all your own.
- With plush rolled arms and loose back and seat cushions for a look that's both comfortable and casual
- Poly-wrapped foam cushions provide a soft, structured seat; two 17" pillows included to add a cozy, relaxed vibe
- Engineered hardwood frame for superior strength and long-lasting durability and exceptional comfort
- Tapered legs shown in Raisin (939), a rich, cool, dark brown, water-based finish
- Stain-resistant fabric prevents damage from spills; great choice for homes with families and pets
- Also available in leather
- Hand-tailored in North America by Ethan Allen artisans
- Because our upholstery is tailored by hand—manually cut, sewn, and fitted to each frame—dimensions may vary slightly from piece to piece; dimensions listed have been rounded up to the next whole inch
- Interior seating area:
- 63" Loveseat—45"w x 21"d
- 78" Sofa—60"w x 21"d
- 86" Sleeper—68"w x 21"d
- 86" Sofa—68"w x 21"d
- 94" Sofa—76"w x 21"d
- Seat back: 15"h
- Seat height (floor to top of cushion): 22"
- Arm height: 25"
- Packaged weight:
- 63" Loveseat: 144 lbs
- 78" Sofa: 158 lbs.
- 86" Sleeper: 253 lbs.
- 86" Sofa: 180 lbs.
- 94" Sofa: 197 lbs.
- Frame: Multi-ply engineered hardwood panels with glued and stapled mortise and tenon joints for extraordinary stability
- Springs: Long-lasting oven-tempered coil spring units function independently for individualized comfort across the seating area. Heavy-gauge wire coil with protective coating minimizes body impressions and eliminates seating noises. Made from 50% recycled heavy-gauge steel
- Standard Cushions: Features a dense polyurethane foam core wrapped in polyester fiber
- The flexible polyurethane foams used in our upholstery are certified through the CertiPUR-US® program, and the fiber wrap used is made of 80% recycled materials
- Sofas and sleeper comes with arm caps
- Expertly designed for outstanding comfort; tested for durability and performance
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
SHIPPING & RETURNS
PREMIER HOME DELIVERY
Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your furniture. They inspect each piece before loading it onto the delivery vehicle, bring it to your home, assemble it, and place it exactly where you want it to go. When you order a new mattress, your delivery specialist can take away your old one; make sure to provide advance notice.
- Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
See shipping information above for estimated delivery time and delivery method.
- Custom Quick Ship items delivered via Premier In-Home Delivery are returnable within 30 days. Delivery fees are the responsibility of the customer, and they are nonrefundable.
Meet or exceed all industry standards for abrasion and strength. Treated for stain repellency.
Flexible polyurethane foams certified for emissions, content, performance, and durability.
Our springs are made from 50% recycled heavy-gauge steel to provide long‑lasting support.
Constructed from engineered panels with mortise and tenon joints for strength and stability.
Frames are protected with durable, environmentally friendly and low-VOC finishes.
Feature a unique built-in double-locking headrest. A suspended deck provides uniform support.
Beauty is in the details, and so is your unique style. Whether it’s a pattern or color, button tufting or welting, we offer many opportunities to choose what speaks to you, and about you.
From fabric or leather cut and sized for a flawless fit, to cushions adjusted by hand for perfect shape and positioning, our passion for quality is felt in every upholstered detail.
For 89 years we’ve put our hearts into curating unique perspectives on design. Our upholstered offerings are signatures of Ethan Allen style, to be enjoyed by your family for years to come.