Dynasty Fretwork Side Table
24" w x 24" d x 24" h
Item 138004 377
Marble Gray (377): Light gray paint with antique rub through, slight crackle, high sheen.
IN STOCK: We will contact you within an estimated 2-4 weeks to schedule Premier In-Home Delivery.
Add a global touch to your living room or bedroom with a pair of gorgeous Dynasty side tables. Each table's fretwork picks up the geometrics of traditional Shoji screens (or even Chippendale patterns, depending on your eye). Its roomy storage compartment is the perfect spot for the special things you use every day, like books and magazines, a basket of yarn and knitting needles, or even a cleverly disguised container for your pet's favorite toys—it's spectacular style that's easy to live with.
- Crafted from poplar and maple veneers
- Decorative fretwork sides
- Features a shelf for additional storage
- Our swatches are an excellent representation of our furniture finishes. Differences in wood grain may cause slight variations on the final piece.
- Dynasty End Table, Dynasty Square Coffee Table, Dynasty Rectangular Coffee Table, and Dynasty Desk also available.
- Made in Vietnam to Ethan Allen's standards and specifications
- Packaged weight: 53 lbs.
- Product weight: 40 lbs.
- Product images may be digitally rendered; final product may vary slightly from rendering. Fabric swatches and finish samples are available for most items, free of charge.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
SHIPPING & RETURNS
SHIPS UPS: At checkout, you can choose from two UPS shipping options: Standard, or Two Business Day. Delivery times may vary slightly based on your location.
- STANDARD items ship via UPS Ground. This is our most economical option, but your order may take a few days to arrive.
- TWO BUSINESS DAY orders ship via UPS 2nd Day Air. They are expected to arrive on the second business day after you receive of your shipping confirmation.
- Hard-wired lighting is not returnable. Other items delivered by UPS may be returned within 30 days less a 15% restocking fee; please include the packing slip that arrived in your carton. Repack the item securely in its original carton and contact 1.888.324.3571 or email email@example.com for a return label. Shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer, and they are nonrefundable.
you in mind
Whether crafted in our North American workshops or by global artisans, our exclusive pieces are made using exceptional materials and traditional techniques. The result? An heirloom treasure created just for you.
can rely on
Our professional interior designers work with you to craft a unique, functional space. Our Premier In-Home Delivery specialists bring your furniture to you and place it where you want it, leaving nothing but perfection behind.
Values you can
be proud of
We put our planet first by sourcing wood from sustainable forests, harnessing energy from renewable sources, and using Earth-friendly finishes. We put people first by championing fair wages, work conditions, and quality of life for artisans all over the world.