Bennett Track-Arm Leather Sofa, Quick Ship
78" w x 37" d x 37" h
Omni Charcoal (L1054)
Custom made, ships Premier In-home Delivery. You will be contacted in an estimated 5 to 7 weeks to schedule a delivery.Additional Information
Timeless and uncommonly versatile, Bennett is one of our most popular frames. This sofa boasts a contemporary profile and modern track arms. It's now available as part of our Custom Quick Ship collection in timelessly chic fabrics and gorgeous top grain leathers so you can make it all your own. Want to kick back in style? Pull up a Custom Quick Ship Bennett ottoman—or two!
- With slender track arms and loose, welted back and seat cushions, this sofa has a modern yet down-to-earth vibe
- Poly-wrapped foam cushions provide a soft, structured seat
- Engineered hardwood frame for superior strength and long-lasting durability
- Tapered legs shown in Raisin (939), a rich, cool, dark brown, water-based finish
- Most of our hand-selected leathers can resist spills and stains. Order a swatch to learn more, or view our Use & Care brochure
- Sleeper: Standard 75" innerspring queen mattress offers your guests a comfortable, supportive night sleep
- Also available in fabric
*Full-grain and top-grain leathers can show natural markings; these characteristics are unique to each piece and show that your leather furniture is one of a kind || Hand-tailored in North America by Ethan Allen artisans
- Because our upholstery is tailored by hand—manually cut, sewn, and fitted to each frame—dimensions may vary slightly from piece to piece; dimensions listed have been rounded up to the next whole inch
- Interior seating area:
- 55" loveseat: 45"w x 21"d
- 70" sofa: 60" w x 21"d
- 78" sofa and queen sleeper: 68"w x 21"d
- 86" sofa: 76"w x 21"d
- Seat back: 15"h
- Seat height (floor to top of cushion): 22"
- Arm height: 25"
- Packaged weight:
- 55" loveseat: 144 lbs.
- 70" sofa: 158 lbs.
- 78" sofa: 180 lbs.
- 86" sofa: 197 lbs.
- Queen sleeper: 253 lbs
- Frame: Multi-ply engineered hardwood panels with glued and stapled mortise and tenon joints for extraordinary stability
- Springs: Long-lasting oven-tempered coil spring units function independently for individualized comfort across the seating area. Heavy-gauge wire coil with protective coating minimizes body impressions and eliminates seating noises. Our springs are made from heavy-gauge steel and oven-tempered for a long life and consistent memory
- Standard Cushions: Features a dense polyurethane foam core wrapped in polyester fiber
- The flexible polyurethane foams used in our upholstery are certified through the CertiPUR-US® program
- Our suppliers buy hides exclusively from vendors dedicated to livestock agriculture. They convert organic by-products into the fine leathers we use, creating something beautiful and useful from materials that would otherwise go to waste || Expertly designed for outstanding comfort; tested for durability and performance
- Suspended deck provides uniform support across the sleep surface
- Built-in double-locking headrest, anti-tilt mechanism, and tubular frame construction
- Quilted mattress top has a plush polyester fiber fill for comfort with durable, hypoallergenic insulator padding to ensure edges won't shift, offering extra support and creating a comfortable, "no-coil" feel
- Product images may be digitally rendered; final product may vary slightly from rendering. Fabric swatches and finish samples are available for most items, free of charge.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
SHIPPING & RETURNS
PREMIER HOME DELIVERY
Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your furniture. They inspect each piece before loading it onto the delivery vehicle, bring it to your home, assemble it, and place it exactly where you want it to go. When you order a new mattress, your delivery specialist can take away your old one; make sure to provide advance notice.
- Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
See shipping information above for estimated delivery time and delivery method.
- Custom Quick Ship items delivered via Premier In-Home Delivery are returnable within 30 days. Delivery fees are the responsibility of the customer, and they are nonrefundable.
We use the finest full‑ and top‑grain leathers, which meet or exceed industry standards.
Flexible polyurethane foams certified for emissions, content, performance, and durability.
Our springs are made from heavy-gauge steel to provide long‑lasting support.
Constructed from engineered panels with mortise and tenon joints for strength and stability.
Frames are protected with durable, environmentally friendly and low-VOC finishes.
Beauty is in the details, and so is your unique style. Whether it’s a pattern or color, button tufting or welting, we offer many opportunities to choose what speaks to you, and about you.
From fabric or leather cut and sized for a flawless fit, to cushions adjusted by hand for perfect shape and positioning, our passion for quality is felt in every upholstered detail.
For 89 years we’ve put our hearts into curating unique perspectives on design. Our upholstered offerings are signatures of Ethan Allen style, to be enjoyed by your family for years to come.