Glenavon Round Coffee Table
36" dia. x 18" h
Item 368215 483
Gray Flannel (483): Light gray stain, wire-brushed to bring out the wood grain
IN STOCK: We will contact you within an estimated 2-4 weeks to schedule Premier In-Home Delivery.
If you’re looking for a stylish wooden round coffee table, you’ve found it. Glenavon has an elegant, casual profile; it's made from oak and features a hand-applied wire-brushed finish that brings out the beauty of the wood’s grain. Crafted with graceful tapered legs and an open shelf, this simple yet sturdy coffee table works especially well in smaller living spaces.
- The Glenavon round coffee table is skillfully crafted from quarter-sawn oak for sturdy construction, with oak veneers* for a consistent and visible surface grain
- Classic tapered legs, with decorative molding for a designer touch
- Multilayer wood finish is wire-brushed by hand to bring out the wood grain
- Storage shelf has plenty of room for books, magazines, decorative accents, and more
- Available in Mink (487), Chestnut (488) and Gray Flannel (483), three on-trend finishes that coordinate well with our other living room and dining room pieces
- Coordinate with other pieces in the Glenavon collection to pull your living room look together: wood end tables and a wood console table are also available
- Easy-to-use levelers ensure stability, even on uneven floors
- *Other materials may be used on internal and secondary components
- Made in Indonesia to Ethan Allen's standards and specifications
- Item weight: 70.5 lbs.
- Packaged weight: 92.5 lbs.
- Product images may be digitally rendered; final product may vary slightly from rendering. Fabric swatches and finish samples are available for most items, free of charge.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
SHIPPING & RETURNS
BEFORE YOU ORDER
Please measure to confirm that your furniture will fit through all gates, doors, stairways, elevators, and/or hallways that it will pass through during delivery. Click here to learn how to measure.
PREMIER HOME DELIVERY
Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your furniture. They inspect each piece before loading it onto the delivery vehicle, bring it to your home, assemble it, and place it exactly where you want it to go. When you order a new mattress, your delivery specialist can take away your old one; make sure to provide advance notice.
Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
See shipping information above for estimated delivery time and delivery method.
In Stock items delivered via Premier In-Home Delivery are returnable within 30 days. Delivery fees are the responsibility of the customer, and they are nonrefundable.
you in mind
Whether crafted in our North American workshops or by global artisans, our exclusive pieces are made using exceptional materials and traditional techniques. The result? An heirloom treasure created just for you.
can rely on
Our professional interior designers work with you to craft a unique, functional space. Our Premier In-Home Delivery specialists bring your furniture to you and place it where you want it, leaving nothing but perfection behind.
Values you can
be proud of
We put our planet first by sourcing wood from sustainable forests, harnessing energy from renewable sources, and using Earth-friendly finishes. We put people first by championing fair wages, work conditions, and quality of life for artisans all over the world.