Versailles Leather Chair
33" w x 39" d x 36" h
Versailles Leather ChairWEB AR LINK
33" w x 39" d x 36" h
Omni Brown (L7877)
Sherwood Gray (L9855)
Sherwood Dark Brown (L9877)
Odessa Ivory (L5032)
Odessa Parchment (L5037)
Odessa Black (L5056)
Omni Camel (L7871)
Omni Brown (L7877)
Maxwell Dark Chocolate (L2679)
Shark Fin (933)
Custom made, ships Premier In-home Delivery. You will be contacted within 14 to 16 weeks to schedule a delivery date for this item.Additional Information
How do you make Louis XV inspiration feel modern? By scaling up the classic leather Versailles chair to suit today's preference for more generous proportions. The hand-carved details are still very much in evidence. Pair it with our matching ottoman. Choose leather or one of our many fine fabrics.
- Our Versailles chair features a loose, double-welted back and seat cushion and a carved wooden frame
- Poly-wrapped foam cushions provide a soft, structured seat
- Crafted of kiln dried solid hardwood; available in several water-based finishes
- Also available in fabric
- Also available: Versailles Leather Ottoman
- The leathers and finishes shown here are our most popular, but if you don't see what you're looking for, visit a Design Center to see more options
- *Full-grain and top-grain leathers can show natural markings; these characteristics are unique to each piece and show that your leather furniture is one of a kind
- Interior seating area: 29"w x 23"d
- Seat back: 19"h
- Seat height (floor to top of cushion): 18"
- Arm height: 23"
- Hand tailored in North America by Ethan Allen artisans
- The dimensions listed are not precise measurements; they have been rounded up to the next whole inch. Our hand-tailoring upholstery involves manually cutting, sewing, and fitting material to frames; the dimensions of each style may vary slightly from piece to piece.
- Packaged weight: 49 lbs.
- Product weight: 34 lbs.
- Construction Features
- Expertly designed for outstanding comfort; tested for durability and performance.
- The flexible polyurethane foams used in our upholstery are certified through the CertiPUR-US® program.
- The fiber wrap we use is made of 80% recycled materials, and our springs are made from 50% recycled heavy-gauge steel.
- Solid hardwood frame has double-doweled, glued and screwed joinery and 1¼" thick rails in load-bearing areas.
- Heavy-gauge wire coil with protective coating minimizes body impressions and eliminates seating noises
- Standard cushions feature a dense polyurethane foam core surrounded by another layer of soft, low density foam, all wrapped in polyester fiber
- Horizontal channels in back pillows minimize fill shift and settling. To prevent pressure punctures, nonwoven ticking allows air to escape during use.
- Webbing made of top-quality materials, tested for strength and durability, provides long-lasting constant support
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
SHIPPING & RETURNS
PREMIER HOME DELIVERY
Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your furniture. They inspect each piece before loading it onto the delivery vehicle, bring it to your home, assemble it, and place it exactly where you want it to go. When you order a new mattress, your delivery specialist can take away your old one; make sure to provide advance notice.
Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
Customized furniture, which arrives via Premier In-Home Delivery, is made to your specifications. These may include custom fabrics that are tailored by hand to the furniture frame, custom finishes applied by hand, and artisanal details like leaf, trim, welting, and more.
- Customization takes a little extra time; see your product page for an estimate and note that all times are subject to change.
- Because this is made exclusively for you, it is nonreturnable.
- If you decide to cancel your order, you must notify Ethan Allen within 72 hours.
- If you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, please contact us right away at 1.888.324.3571 or via email at email@example.com.