32" w x 37" d x 35" h
Addison Bisque (21933): textured woven solid
Custom made: We will contact you within an estimated 5-7 weeks to schedule Premier In-Home Delivery.
Inspired by the winged, exposed-wood frame of our Caden chair, but with a loose back cushion that maximizes both fashion and functional comfort. Select your favorite fabric, and we'll tailor your Halton occasional chair by hand in our North American workshops.
- A classic lounge chair with an exposed wood frame. Loose back and seat cushions.
- Tailored by hand over a durable solid hardwood frame with engineered panels for long lasting quality
- Poly-wrapped foam cushions provide a soft, structured seat
- Finished in Raisin (939), a rich, cool brown water-based finish
- Additional options like nailhead trim, dual fabric, and contrast welting, plus hundreds of additional fabrics, are available in Design Centers.
- Also available in leather
- Hand-tailored in North America by Ethan Allen artisans
- Interior seating area: 24"w x 21"d x 16"h
- Arm height: 24"
- Seat height: 19"
- Frame height: 31"
- Packaged weight: 75 lbs.
- Product weight: 60 lbs.
- Because our upholstery is tailored by hand—manually cut, sewn, and fitted to each frame—dimensions may vary slightly from piece to piece; dimensions listed have been rounded up to the next whole inch
- Frame: Solid hardwood frame with multi-ply engineered panels with glued and stapled mortise & tenon and/or double-doweled joints for extraordinary stability and strength
- Foundation: Web suspension made of top-quality materials, tested for strength and durability, provides long-lasting constant support
- Seat cushions: Features a dense polyurethane foam core wrapped in polyester fiber
- Back cushions: Features a channeled jacket core filled with polyester fibers wrapped in non-woven ticking
- The flexible polyurethane foams used in our upholstery are certified through the CertiPUR-US® program
- Expertly designed for outstanding comfort; tested for durability and performance.
- Product images may be digitally rendered; final product may vary slightly from rendering. Fabric swatches and finish samples are available for most items, free of charge.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
SHIPPING & RETURNS
BEFORE YOU ORDER
Please measure to confirm that your furniture will fit through all gates, doors, stairways, elevators, and/or hallways that it will pass through during delivery. Click here to learn how to measure.
PREMIER HOME DELIVERY
Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your furniture. They inspect each piece before loading it onto the delivery vehicle, bring it to your home, assemble it, and place it exactly where you want it to go. When you order a new mattress, your delivery specialist can take away your old one; make sure to provide advance notice.
Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
Customized furniture, which arrives via Premier In-Home Delivery, is made to your specifications. These may include custom fabrics that are tailored by hand to the furniture frame, custom finishes applied by hand, and artisanal details like leaf, trim, welting, and more.
- Customization takes a little extra time; see your product page for an estimate and note that all times are subject to change.
- Because this is made exclusively for you, it is nonreturnable.
- If you decide to cancel your order, you must notify Ethan Allen within 72 hours.
- If you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, please contact us right away at 1.888.324.3571 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meet or exceed all industry standards for abrasion and strength. Treated for stain repellency.
Flexible polyurethane foams certified for emissions, content, performance, and durability.
Our springs are made from heavy-gauge steel to provide long‑lasting support.
Constructed from engineered panels with mortise and tenon joints for strength and stability.
Frames are protected with durable, environmentally friendly and low-VOC finishes.
Beauty is in the details, and so is your unique style. Whether it’s a pattern or color, button tufting or welting, we offer many opportunities to choose what speaks to you, and about you.
From fabric or leather cut and sized for a flawless fit, to cushions adjusted by hand for perfect shape and positioning, our passion for quality is felt in every upholstered detail.
For 90 years we’ve put our hearts into curating unique perspectives on design. Our upholstered offerings are signatures of Ethan Allen style, to be enjoyed by your family for years to come.