Bridgewater Cove Teak Dining Armchair, Quick Ship
23.25" w x 23.5" d x 34.25" h
Kean White (P8430), indoor outdoor woven solid
IN STOCK: We will contact you within an estimated 2-4 weeks to schedule Premier In-Home Delivery.
This clearance item cannot be cancelled, returned, exchanged, or refunded. Quantities are limited and items are subject to prior sale. No price adjustments on prior sales.
If you’re looking for a modern teak outdoor armchair, look no further! Our Bridgewater Cove teak outdoor chair with arms, with its sleek, uncluttered silhouette, adds a striking finishing touch to your alfresco dining ensemble. Its style is simple but unmistakable nonetheless, with a unique narrowing slat back, tapered details, and an amply sized seat with durable, comfortable cushions. Coordinate it with our Bridgewater Cove dining table and side chairs for a stand-out alfresco dining look—or bring it indoors! Its sophisticated style is that versatile!
- Frame made of 100% Grade-A plantation teak (790) fitted with strong mortise and tenon joinery, and fully concealed stainless steel hardware
- Rich, weathered gray painted surface with wire brush finishing technique. Teak is a natural material that develops a seasoned character as it lives out in the elements. Over time, the original finish will fade, exposing the teak’s natural surface, forming a beautiful, sun washed-gray patina. As weathering occurs, you may see uneven coloration, streaks, and spots. Changes in temperature and humidity can also result in fine cracks and lifts in teak’s grain. These are natural characteristics of teak and will not affect its strength
- Quick ship cushions are Sunbrella performance fabrics, woven with 100% solution-dyed acrylic. Sunbrella is easy care, stain resistant, colorfast and provides up to 98% UV protection
- Custom cushions available in over 100 stain-resistant, colorfast, UV-protected performance fabrics. To see our full selection, visit a Design Center
- Loose box seat cushion with hook and loop fastener straps and zipper closure
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use; cushions should be stored when not in use
- To protect your investment, we recommend purchasing an outdoor furniture cover
- Finish samples: $20. Can be credited toward your outdoor furniture purchase. Keep promo code and enter at checkout, or redeem at a Design Center.
- Frame made in Indonesia to Ethan Allen's standards and specifications
- Cushions made in North America by Ethan Allen artisans
- Interior seating area: 20”w × 20”d
- Seat back: 14”h
- Seat height (floor to top of cushion): 20”
- Arm height: 25”
- Seat base cushions are constructed of an anti-microbial foam core, wrapped in polyester fiber and enclosed in water resistant ticking
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
- Easy to clean frame, just use warm water and mild soap. Power washing can be used for tough dirt.
- For QUICK SHIP cushions, to prevent dirt from becoming deeply imbedded, wipe fabric with clear water monthly. Spot clean by sponging briskly with a solution of mild soap in lukewarm water (no warmer than 100 degrees F.) In case of stubborn stains, prepare a solution of one-cup (8oz) bleach plus two caps full (one-quarter cup) of a natural soap, per gallon of water. Spray on entire area and allow to soak in. If necessary, scrub vigorously with a sponge or clean cloth. Sponge thoroughly with clean water and let air dry. Note: undiluted bleach will cause rapid discoloration. Do not place cushion in a clothes dryer and never remove cushion covers for cleaning. Avoid direct contact with tanning oils, tanning lotions and insect repellents. If contact occurs, wipe off immediately.
- Please refer to the Ethan Allen Use and Care Guide for custom performance fabric care
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
Download the Use and Care Brochure>