Nod Hill Lounge Chair, Quick Ship
Horizon Sterling (P1955), indoor outdoor woven solid
IN STOCK: We will contact you within an estimated 2-4 weeks to schedule Premier In-Home Delivery.
Enjoy the sun (or shade) in style in a Nod Hill aluminum indoor/outdoor lounge chair. Hand-tailored, welted, loose box cushions, covered in colorfast performance fabrics, create a roomy seat within an easy-care, rust-resistant powder-coated aluminum frame.
- A cozy, cushioned lounge chair with an easy-care aluminum frame. Indoor/outdoor use.
- Powder-coated, fully welded aluminum frame is naturally rust resistant. Shell (804) or Graphite (800) or finish.
- Finish is designed for easy cleaning. Remove cushions, spray with a hose, and wipe down with a soft cloth.
- Quick Ship available for three Sunbrella® performance-grade fabrics: 100% solution-dyed, stain-resistant, colorfast acrylic. Up to 98% UV protection.
- Custom cushions available in more than 100 stain-resistant, colorfast, UV-protected performance fabrics. To see our full selection, visit a Design Center.
- Cushion exterior: welting, hook-and-loop fasteners, and zipper closures. Reversible.
- Cushion interior: antimicrobial foam core, wrapped in polyester fiber and enclosed in water-resistant ticking.
- To protect your investment, purchase a custom-fit outdoor furniture cover.
- Finish samples for outdoor furniture are $20 each and can be credited toward your outdoor furniture purchase. Keep the promo code that comes with your sample; enter at checkout or provide at the Design Center. Click here to order a Graphite (800) finish sample; Click here to order a Shell White (804) finish sample.
- Cushion has self-welt in same fabric; this welt may not be visible in all 3D preview images. For additional welting options, visit a Design Center.
- Frame made in China to Ethan Allen's standards and specifications
- Cushions made in North America by Ethan Allen artisans
- Interior seating area: 25"w x 21.5"d
- Arm height: 22.75"
- Frame weight (without cushion): 25 lbs. Cushion weight: 10 lbs.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
- Easy to clean frame, just use warm water and mild soap. Power washing can be used for tough dirt.
- For QUICK SHIP cushions, to prevent dirt from becoming deeply imbedded, wipe fabric with clear water monthly. Spot clean by sponging briskly with a solution of mild soap in lukewarm water (no warmer than 100 degrees F.) In case of stubborn stains, prepare a solution of one-cup (8oz) bleach plus two caps full (one-quarter cup) of a natural soap, per gallon of water. Spray on entire area and allow to soak in. If necessary, scrub vigorously with a sponge or clean cloth. Sponge thoroughly with clean water and let air dry. Note: undiluted bleach will cause rapid discoloration. Do not place cushion in a clothes dryer and never remove cushion covers for cleaning. Avoid direct contact with tanning oils, tanning lotions and insect repellents. If contact occurs, wipe off immediately.
- Please refer to the Ethan Allen Use and Care Guide for custom performance fabric care
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
Download the Use and Care Brochure>