26" w x 18" d x 17" h
Kean White (P8430), indoor outdoor woven solid
IN STOCK: We will contact you within an estimated 2-4 weeks to schedule Premier In-Home Delivery.
The perfect companion to the Biscayne club chair or settee, and sized accordingly. This ottoman adds comfort and seating options to your lounge area. The cushion is secured to the cast aluminum frame with four Velcro loops to keep it in place.
- Powder-coated solid cast aluminum frame
- Rust resistant frame, suitable for outdoor or indoor use
- Cushions are constructed of an anti-microbial foam core that has been wrapped in polyester fiber
- Welted loose back and seat cushions with tie down straps and zipper closure
- Quick ship cushions are Sunbrella performance fabrics, woven with 100% solution-dyed acrylic. Sunbrella is easy care, stain resistant, colorfast and provides up to 98% UV protection
- Custom cushions in performance fabrics are stain resistant, colorfast, and have UV protection. Additional cushion options are available in Design Centers
- To protect your investment, we recommend purchasing an outdoor furniture cover
- Frame made in North America to Ethan Allen's standards and specifications
- Cushions made in North America by Ethan Allen artisans
- Packaged weight: Frame: 17 lbs.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
- Easy to clean frame, just use warm water and mild soap. Power washing can be used for tough dirt.
- For QUICK SHIP cushions, to prevent dirt from becoming deeply imbedded, wipe fabric with clear water monthly. Spot clean by sponging briskly with a solution of mild soap in lukewarm water (no warmer than 100 degrees F.) In case of stubborn stains, prepare a solution of one-cup (8oz) bleach plus two caps full (one-quarter cup) of a natural soap, per gallon of water. Spray on entire area and allow to soak in. If necessary, scrub vigorously with a sponge or clean cloth. Sponge thoroughly with clean water and let air dry. Note: undiluted bleach will cause rapid discoloration. Do not place cushion in a clothes dryer and never remove cushion covers for cleaning. Avoid direct contact with tanning oils, tanning lotions and insect repellents. If contact occurs, wipe off immediately.
- Please refer to the Ethan Allen Use and Care Guide for custom performance fabric care
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
Download the Use and Care Brochure>