Bennett Roll-Arm Leather Sofa, Quick Ship
78" w x 37" d x 37" h
Omni Brown (L1077), pebbled pigmented two-tone leather
Custom made: We will contact you within an estimated 2-4 weeks to schedule Premier In-Home Delivery.
Nothing beats the comfort and classic good looks of a leather roll-arm sofa, and we're pleased to say that this perennial favorite is now available in Quick Ship leathers. For fast delivery, simply select your favorite, and we'll tailor your Bennett in our workshops.
- With plush rolled arms and loose back and seat cushions, this leather sofa has a look that's both comfortable and casual
- Tailored by hand over a durable engineered panel frame
- Customizable in any of our 3 Quick Ship leathers
- Poly-wrapped foam cushions provide a structured, soft seat
- Includes hook-and-loop fasteners that keep back cushions from falling out of place
- Also available in fabric or with a track arm
- Willing to wait in exchange for more options? Order your Bennett roll-arm leather sofa in a custom leather and/or finish.
*Full-grain and top-grain leathers can show natural markings; these characteristics are unique to each piece and show that your leather furniture is one of a kind
- Hand-tailored in North America by Ethan Allen artisans
- Because our upholstery is tailored by hand—manually cut, sewn, and fitted to each frame—dimensions may vary slightly from piece to piece; dimensions listed have been rounded up to the next whole inch
- Interior seating area
- 78" Sofa: 60"w x 21"d
- 86" Sofa: 68"w x 21"d
- Seat back: 15"h
- Seat height (floor to top of cushion): 22"
- Arm height: 25"
- Packaged Weight: 78" Sofa: 158 lbs.; 86" Sofa: 180 lbs.
- Frame: Multi-ply engineered panels with glued and stapled mortise and tenon joints for extraordinary stability
- Springs: Heavy-gauge wire coil with protective coating minimizes body impressions and eliminates seating noises
- Standard Cushions: Features a dense polyurethane foam core wrapped in polyester fiber
- The flexible polyurethane foams used in our upholstery are certified through the CertiPUR-US® program
- Our suppliers buy hides exclusively from vendors dedicated to livestock agriculture. They convert organic by-products into the fine leathers we use, creating something beautiful and useful from materials that would otherwise go to waste
- Expertly designed for outstanding comfort; tested for durability and performance
- Product images may be digitally rendered; final product may vary slightly from rendering. Fabric swatches and finish samples are available for most items, free of charge.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
SHIPPING & RETURNS
BEFORE YOU ORDER
Please measure to confirm that your furniture will fit through all gates, doors, stairways, elevators, and/or hallways that it will pass through during delivery. Click here to learn how to measure.
PREMIER HOME DELIVERY
Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your furniture. They inspect each piece before loading it onto the delivery vehicle, bring it to your home, assemble it, and place it exactly where you want it to go. When you order a new mattress, your delivery specialist can take away your old one; make sure to provide advance notice.
- Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
See shipping information above for estimated delivery time and delivery method.
- Custom Quick Ship items delivered via Premier In-Home Delivery are returnable within 30 days. Delivery fees are the responsibility of the customer, and they are nonrefundable.
We use the finest full‑ and top‑grain leathers, which meet or exceed industry standards.
Flexible polyurethane foams certified for emissions, content, performance, and durability.
Our springs are made from heavy-gauge steel to provide long‑lasting support.
Constructed from engineered panels with mortise and tenon joints for strength and stability.
Frames are protected with durable, environmentally friendly and low-VOC finishes.
Beauty is in the details, and so is your unique style. Whether it’s a pattern or color, button tufting or welting, we offer many opportunities to choose what speaks to you, and about you.
From fabric or leather cut and sized for a flawless fit, to cushions adjusted by hand for perfect shape and positioning, our passion for quality is felt in every upholstered detail.
For 90 years we’ve put our hearts into curating unique perspectives on design. Our upholstered offerings are signatures of Ethan Allen style, to be enjoyed by your family for years to come.