Shelton Sofa, Quick Ship
88"w x 38"d x 32"h
Hailey Slate (Q1054): solid texture
Custom made: We will contact you within an estimated 4-6 weeks to schedule Premier In-Home Delivery.
Dramatic. Fashionable. Fresh. The Custom Quick Ship Shelton is all about relaxed glamour, with classic diamond tufting and perfect curves. Tailored by hand in our North American workshops, it has sleek style, a stunning silhouette that can float beautifully in a room, and two 20" pillows. The Custom Quick Ship Shelton family includes a bench-cushion loveseat and three sofa sizes.
- Flared arms, loose, welted seat cushions, and a tight back give Shelton unmistakable sophistication; two 20" toss pillows add a cozy, welcoming touch
- Diamond-tufted back and arm interiors add approachable glamour
- Engineered panel frame for superior strength and long-lasting durability and exceptional comfort
- Poly-wrapped foam cushions provide a structured, soft seat
- Tapered legs shown in Raisin (939), a rich, cool, dark brown, water-based finish with nickel nailhead trim
- Stain-resistant fabric prevents damage from spills; great choice for homes with families and pets
- Also available in leather
- Hand-tailored in North America by Ethan Allen artisans
- Because our upholstery is tailored by hand—manually cut, sewn, and fitted to each frame—dimensions may vary slightly from piece to piece; dimensions listed have been rounded up to the next whole inch
- Interior Seating Area:
- 657767—39"w x 21"d
- 657768—59"w x 21"d
- 657769—69"w x 21"d
- 657766—79"w x 21"d
- Seat back: 12" h
- Seat height: 20"h
- Arm height: 32"h
- Packaged weight:
- 657767: 120 lbs
- 657768: 155 lbs
- 657769: 179 lbs.
- 657766: 190 lbs.
- Frame: Multi-ply engineered panels with glued and stapled mortise and tenon joints for extraordinary stability
- Springs: Long-lasting oven-tempered coil spring units function independently for individualized comfort across the seating area. Heavy-gauge wire coil with protective coating minimizes body impressions and eliminates seating noises. Our springs are made from heavy-gauge steel and oven-tempered for a long life and consistent memory
- Standard Cushions: Features a dense polyurethane foam core wrapped in polyester fiber
- The flexible polyurethane foams used in our upholstery are certified through the CertiPUR-US® program
- Expertly designed for outstanding comfort; tested for durability and performance
- Product images may be digitally rendered; final product may vary slightly from rendering. Fabric swatches and finish samples are available for most items, free of charge.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
Download the Use and Care Brochure>
SHIPPING & RETURNS
BEFORE YOU ORDER
Please measure to confirm that your furniture will fit through all gates, doors, stairways, elevators, and/or hallways that it will pass through during delivery. Click here to learn how to measure.
PREMIER HOME DELIVERY
Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your furniture. They inspect each piece before loading it onto the delivery vehicle, bring it to your home, assemble it, and place it exactly where you want it to go. When you order a new mattress, your delivery specialist can take away your old one; make sure to provide advance notice.
- Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
See shipping information above for estimated delivery time and delivery method.
- Custom Quick Ship items delivered via Premier In-Home Delivery are returnable within 30 days. Delivery fees are the responsibility of the customer, and they are nonrefundable.
Meet or exceed all industry standards for abrasion and strength. Treated for stain repellency.
Flexible polyurethane foams certified for emissions, content, performance, and durability.
Our springs are made from heavy-gauge steel to provide long‑lasting support.
Constructed from engineered panels with mortise and tenon joints for strength and stability.
Frames are protected with durable, environmentally friendly and low-VOC finishes.
Beauty is in the details, and so is your unique style. Whether it’s a pattern or color, button tufting or welting, we offer many opportunities to choose what speaks to you, and about you.
From fabric or leather cut and sized for a flawless fit, to cushions adjusted by hand for perfect shape and positioning, our passion for quality is felt in every upholstered detail.
For 90 years we’ve put our hearts into curating unique perspectives on design. Our upholstered offerings are signatures of Ethan Allen style, to be enjoyed by your family for years to come.