Dynasty Fretwork Side Table
24" w x 24" d x 24" h
Item 138004 377
Marble Gray (377): Light gray paint with antique rub through, slight crackle, high sheen.
In stock, ships UPS.Additional Information
Add a global touch to your living room or bedroom with a pair of gorgeous Dynasty side tables. Each table's fretwork picks up the geometrics of traditional Shoji screens (or even Chippendale patterns, depending on your eye). Its roomy storage compartment is the perfect spot for the special things you use every day, like books and magazines, a basket of yarn and knitting needles, or even a cleverly disguised container for your pet's favorite toys—it's spectacular style that's easy to live with.
- Crafted from poplar and maple veneers
- Decorative fretwork sides
- Features a shelf for additional storage
- Our swatches are an excellent representation of our furniture finishes. Differences in wood grain may cause slight variations on the final piece.
- Packaged weight: 32 lbs.
- Product weight: 17 lbs.
- Made in China to Ethan Allen's standards and specifications
- Product images may be digitally rendered; final product may vary slightly from rendering. Fabric swatches and finish samples are available for most items, free of charge.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
SHIPPING & RETURNS
SHIPS UPS: At checkout, you can choose from three UPS shipping options: Standard, Two Business Day, and One Business Day. Delivery times may vary slightly based on your location.
- STANDARD items ship via UPS Ground. This is our most economical option, but your order may take a few days to arrive.
- TWO BUSINESS DAY orders ship via UPS 2nd Day Air. They are expected to arrive on the second business day after you receive of your shipping confirmation.
- ONE BUSINESS DAY orders ship via UPS Next Day Air. They are expected to arrive on the next business day after you receive your shipping confirmation.
- Hard-wired lighting is not returnable. Other items delivered by UPS may be returned within 30 days; please include the packing slip that arrived in your carton. Repack the item securely in its original carton and use the return address label you received with your shipment. Shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer, and they are nonrefundable.