Bennett Leather Ottoman, Quick Ship
28"w x 20"d x 17"h
Omni Brown (L1077)
Custom made, ships Premier In-home Delivery. You will be contacted within 5 to 7 weeks to schedule a delivery date for this item.Additional Information
Welcome simplicity with style. One of our best sellers, the Bennett ottoman is an instant classic, offering a clean, inviting silhouette that works with any style. It's now available as part of our Custom Quick Ship collection in timelessly chic fabrics and gorgeous top-grain leathers so you can make it all your own. Want to kick back in style? Pair it with our Custom Quick Ship Bennett chair.
- This ottoman features an attached welted seat cushion that is perfectly matched with the Bennett Collection
- Foam and fiber cushion provides a structured seat
- Tapered legs shown in Raisin (939), a rich, cool, dark brown, water-based finish
- Engineered hardwood frame for superior strength and long-lasting durability and exceptional comfort
- Most of our hand-selected leathers can resist spills and stains. Order a swatch to learn more, or view our Use & Care brochure
- Also available in fabric
*Full-grain and top-grain leathers can show natural markings; these characteristics are unique to each piece and show that your leather furniture is one of a kind
- Hand-tailored in North America by Ethan Allen artisans
- Because our upholstery is tailored by hand—manually cut, sewn, and fitted to each frame—dimensions may vary slightly from piece to piece; dimensions listed have been rounded up to the next whole inch
- Packaged weight: 30 lbs
- Frame: Multi-ply engineered hardwood panels with glued and stapled mortise and tenon joints for extraordinary stability
- Springs: Heavy-gauge wire coil with protective coating minimizes body impressions and eliminates seating noises; made from 50% recycled heavy-gauge steel
- Cushion: Foam and fiber fill provides firm support and minimizes body impressions
- Flexible polyurethane foams are certified through the CertiPUR-US® program. Our fiber wrap is made of 80% recycled materials
- Our suppliers buy hides exclusively from vendors dedicated to livestock agriculture. They convert organic by-products into the fine leathers we use, creating something beautiful and useful from materials that would otherwise go to waste
- Expertly designed for outstanding comfort; tested for durability and performance
- Product images may be digitally rendered; final product may vary slightly from rendering. Fabric swatches and finish samples are available for most items, free of charge.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
SHIPPING & RETURNS
PREMIER HOME DELIVERY
Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your furniture. They inspect each piece before loading it onto the delivery vehicle, bring it to your home, assemble it, and place it exactly where you want it to go. When you order a new mattress, your delivery specialist can take away your old one; make sure to provide advance notice.
- Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
See shipping information above for estimated delivery time and delivery method.
- Custom Quick Ship items delivered via Premier In-Home Delivery are returnable within 30 days. Delivery fees are the responsibility of the customer, and they are nonrefundable.
We use only premium top‑grain leathers that meet or exceed industry standards.
Flexible polyurethane foams certified for emissions, content, performance, and durability.
Our springs are made from 50% recycled heavy-gauge steel to provide long‑lasting support.
Constructed from engineered panels with mortise and tenon joints for strength and stability.
Frames are protected with durable, environmentally friendly and low-VOC finishes.
Beauty is in the details, and so is your unique style. Whether it’s a pattern or color, button tufting or welting, we offer many opportunities to choose what speaks to you, and about you.
From fabric or leather cut and sized for a flawless fit, to cushions adjusted by hand for perfect shape and positioning, our passion for quality is felt in every upholstered detail.
For 89 years we’ve put our hearts into curating unique perspectives on design. Our upholstered offerings are signatures of Ethan Allen style, to be enjoyed by your family for years to come.