Wilder Leather Wing ChairWEB AR LINK
34" w x 37" d x 45" h
Sherwood Dark Brown (L9877)
Custom made, ships Premier In-home Delivery. You will be contacted within 11 to 13 weeks to schedule a delivery date for this item.Additional Information
Wing chairs were designed to be pulled up to the hearth, their tall sides and backs keeping the heat from the fire in and the chills out. In Wilder, we update the classic wing chair with a tall, barrel-shaped back, button details and refined rolled arms all tailored by hand in our North American workshops. Rear saber legs sharpen its stylish appeal.
- This barrel-back wing chair features a loose welted seat cushion and refined rolled arms perfect for any space
- Poly-wrapped foam cushion provide a structured, soft seat
- Engineered hardwood frame provides superior strength and long-lasting durability; legs shown in Raisin (939), a rich, cool dark-brown water-based finish
- Most of our hand-selected leathers can resist spills and stains. Order a swatch to learn more, or view our Use & Care brochure.
- Also available in fabric
- The leathers and finish shown here are our most popular, but if you don't see what you're looking for, visit a Design Center for additional options
*Full-grain and top-grain leathers can show natural markings; these characteristics are unique to each piece and show that your leather furniture is one of a kind
- Interior seating area: 22"w x 22"d
- Seat back: 24"h
- Seat height( floor to top of cushion): 21"
- Arm height: 26"
- Hand tailored in North America by Ethan Allen artisans
- The dimensions listed are not precise measurements; they have been rounded up to the next whole inch. Our hand-tailoring upholstery involves manually cutting, sewing, and fitting material to frames; the dimensions of each style may vary slightly from piece to piece.
- Packaged weight: 73 lbs.
- Product weight: 58 lbs.
- Expertly designed for outstanding comfort; tested for durability and performance
- The flexible polyurethane foams used in our upholstery are certified through the CertiPUR-US® program.
- The fiber wrap we use is made of 80% recycled materials, and our springs are made from 50% recycled heavy-gauge steel.
- Multi-ply engineered hardwood panels with glued and stapled mortise and tenon joints for extraordinary stability
- Heavy-gauge wire coil with protective coating minimizes body impressions and eliminates seating noises
- Soft foam, fiber and nonwoven ticking surround a dense core for sink-in comfort with firm support.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
SHIPPING & RETURNS
PREMIER HOME DELIVERY
Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your furniture. They inspect each piece before loading it onto the delivery vehicle, bring it to your home, assemble it, and place it exactly where you want it to go. When you order a new mattress, your delivery specialist can take away your old one; make sure to provide advance notice.
Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
Customized furniture, which arrives via Premier In-Home Delivery, is made to your specifications. These may include custom fabrics that are tailored by hand to the furniture frame, custom finishes applied by hand, and artisanal details like leaf, trim, welting, and more.
- Customization takes a little extra time; see your product page for an estimate and note that all times are subject to change.
- Because this is made exclusively for you, it is nonreturnable.
- If you decide to cancel your order, you must notify Ethan Allen within 72 hours.
- If you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, please contact us right away at 1.888.324.3571 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.