Melrose Too Chair
36" w x 36" d x 34" h
Fonte Oyster (H1439), performance plain
Custom made, ships Premier In-home Delivery. You will be contacted in an estimated 16 to 18 weeks to schedule a delivery.Additional Information
As modern chairs go, Melrose Too gets the job done. As midcentury-modern chairs go, it’s a gem -- a piece you just have to have. It has the same low base, simple lines, slim track arms, and deep seat as our Melrose chair, but without the tufted back. The smoother look makes it appear more modern, less formal, and even more gorgeous! Melrose Too is customizable and tailor-made for comfort.
- The Melrose Too Chair features slim track arms and smooth back atop a wooden base, the perfect mid-century modern chair
- Can be upholstered in stain-resistant fabric, which helps to protect against spills and prevent stains
- Engineered hardwood frame for superior strength and long-lasting durability
- Shown in Fonte Oyster (H1439) and Tuckahoe Gray (H3255) with wood base in Raisin (939), a water-based finish
- Pair with the Melrose Too Ottoman (202203)
- Also available in leather
- The fabrics and options shown here are our most popular, but if you don't see what you're looking for, visit a Design Center to view additional options
- Hand-tailored in North America by Ethan Allen artisans
- Interior seating area: 27"w x 21"d
- Seat back: 15"h
- Seat height (floor to top of seat): 19"
- Arm height: 24"
- Packaged weight: 110 lbs.
- Product weight: 83 lbs.
- Because our upholstery is tailored by hand—manually cut, sewn, and fitted to each frame—dimensions may vary slightly from piece to piece; dimensions listed have been rounded up to the next whole inch
- Multi-ply engineered hardwood panels with glued and stapled mortise and tenon joints for extraordinary stability
- Standard cushions feature a dense polyurethane foam core wrapped in polyester fiber.
- Heavy-gauge wire coil with protective coating minimizes body impressions and eliminates seating noises
- Long-lasting oven-tempered coil spring units function independently for individualized comfort across the seating area.
- The flexible polyurethane foams used in our upholstery are certified through the CertiPUR-US® program
- Our springs are made from heavy-gauge steel and oven-tempered for a long life and consistent memory
- Expertly designed for outstanding comfort; tested for durability and performance
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
SHIPPING & RETURNS
PREMIER HOME DELIVERY
Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your furniture. They inspect each piece before loading it onto the delivery vehicle, bring it to your home, assemble it, and place it exactly where you want it to go. When you order a new mattress, your delivery specialist can take away your old one; make sure to provide advance notice.
Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
Customized furniture, which arrives via Premier In-Home Delivery, is made to your specifications. These may include custom fabrics that are tailored by hand to the furniture frame, custom finishes applied by hand, and artisanal details like leaf, trim, welting, and more.
- Customization takes a little extra time; see your product page for an estimate and note that all times are subject to change.
- Because this is made exclusively for you, it is nonreturnable.
- If you decide to cancel your order, you must notify Ethan Allen within 72 hours.
- If you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, please contact us right away at 1.888.324.3571 or via email at email@example.com.
Meet or exceed all industry standards for abrasion and strength. Treated for stain repellency.
Flexible polyurethane foams certified for emissions, content, performance, and durability.
Our springs are made from heavy-gauge steel to provide long‑lasting support.
Constructed from engineered panels with mortise and tenon joints for strength and stability.
Frames are protected with durable, environmentally friendly and low-VOC finishes.
Beauty is in the details, and so is your unique style. Whether it’s a pattern or color, button tufting or welting, we offer many opportunities to choose what speaks to you, and about you.
From fabric or leather cut and sized for a flawless fit, to cushions adjusted by hand for perfect shape and positioning, our passion for quality is felt in every upholstered detail.
For 90 years we’ve put our hearts into curating unique perspectives on design. Our upholstered offerings are signatures of Ethan Allen style, to be enjoyed by your family for years to come.