Slater Desk Chair
23" w x 26" d x 42" h
Foster Charcoal (H2254): high performance bouclé
For Monday-through-Friday work-from-home wonders and weekend desk jockeys alike. The Slater desk chair's tight back and seat, over a metal base with casters, offers industrial style for industrious people.
- Upholstered modern-meets-industrial-style desk chair. Smooth back, adjustable height.
- Stain-resistant fabric prevents damage from spills. Great choice for homes with families or pets.
- Engineered wood frame. Superior strength and durability; metal base.
- Two base finish options: nickel and dark bronze
- Shown in fabric Foster Charcoal with nickel base. For even more customizations, visit a Design Center
- Also available in Slater Leather Desk Chair and Slater Leather Channel-Back Desk Chair
- Hand-tailored in North America by Ethan Allen artisans
- Interior seating area: 19"w x 18"d
- Seat back: 18"h
- Seat height: Low: 21", High: 24"
- Arm height: Low: 26", High: 29"
- Outside Height: Low: 39", High: 42"
- Packaged weight: 70 lbs.
- Product weight: 55 lbs.
- Because our upholstery is tailored by hand—manually cut, sewn, and fitted to each frame—dimensions may vary slightly from piece to piece; dimensions listed have been rounded up to the next whole inch
- Multi-ply engineered hardwood panels with glued and stapled mortise and tenon joints for extraordinary stability
- Foam and fiber fill provides firm support and minimizes body impressions.
- The flexible polyurethane foams used in our upholstery are certified through the CertiPUR-US® program
- The fiber wrap we use is made of 30% recycled materials, and our springs are made from 50% recycled heavy-gauge steel
- Expertly designed for outstanding comfort; tested for durability and performance
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
Download the Use and Care Brochure>
SHIPPING & RETURNS
BEFORE YOU ORDER
Please measure to confirm that your furniture will fit through all gates, doors, stairways, elevators, and/or hallways that it will pass through during delivery. Click here to learn how to measure.
PREMIER HOME DELIVERY
Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your furniture. They inspect each piece before loading it onto the delivery vehicle, bring it to your home, assemble it, and place it exactly where you want it to go. When you order a new mattress, your delivery specialist can take away your old one; make sure to provide advance notice.
Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
Customized furniture, which arrives via Premier In-Home Delivery, is made to your specifications. These may include custom fabrics that are tailored by hand to the furniture frame, custom finishes applied by hand, and artisanal details like leaf, trim, welting, and more.
- Customization takes a little extra time; see your product page for an estimate and note that all times are subject to change.
- Because this is made exclusively for you, it is nonreturnable.
- If you decide to cancel your order, you must notify Ethan Allen within 72 hours.
- If you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, please contact us right away at 1.888.324.3571 or via email at email@example.com.
Dizzy with color & pattern possibilities?
Order up to 10 swatches for free!
START CHOOSING >
you in mind
Whether crafted in our North American workshops or by global artisans, our exclusive pieces are made using exceptional materials and traditional techniques. The result? An heirloom treasure created just for you.
can rely on
Our professional interior designers work with you to craft a unique, functional space. Our Premier In-Home Delivery specialists bring your furniture to you and place it where you want it, leaving nothing but perfection behind.
Values you can
be proud of
We put our planet first by sourcing wood from sustainable forests, harnessing energy from renewable sources, and using Earth-friendly finishes. We put people first by championing fair wages, work conditions, and quality of life for artisans all over the world.