Slater Leather Desk Chair
23" w x 26" d x 42" h
Odessa Black (L5056), pebbled pigmented matte finish leather
Custom made: We will contact you within an estimated 4-6 weeks to schedule Premier In-Home Delivery.
You solve problems. You innovate. You get things done—and that's how you roll. The industrial-inspired Slater leather desk chair, with tight cushions and a caster-enabled metal base, rolls right along with you.
- Modern-meets-industrial leather desk chair. Smooth back, adjustable height.
- Stain-resistant fabric prevents damage from spills. Great choice for homes with families or pets.
- Engineered wood frame. Superior strength and durability; metal base.
- Two base finish options: nickel and dark bronze (shown)
- Also available in Slater Desk Chair and Slater Leather Channel-Back Desk Chair
- For even more customizations, visit a Design Center
*Full-grain and top-grain leathers can show natural markings; these characteristics are unique to each piece and show that your leather furniture is one of a kind
- Hand-tailored in North America by Ethan Allen artisans
- Interior seating area: 19"w x 18"d
- Seat back: 18"h
- Seat height: Low: 21", High: 24"
- Arm height: Low: 26", High: 29"
- Outside Height: Low: 39", High: 42"
- Packaged weight: 70 lbs.
- Product weight: 55 lbs.
- Because our upholstery is tailored by hand—manually cut, sewn, and fitted to each frame—dimensions may vary slightly from piece to piece; dimensions listed have been rounded up to the next whole inch
- Multi-ply engineered hardwood panels with glued and stapled mortise and tenon joints for extraordinary stability
- Foam and fiber fill provides firm support and minimizes body impressions.
- The flexible polyurethane foams used in our upholstery are certified through the CertiPUR-US® program
- The fiber wrap we use is made of 30% recycled materials, and our springs are made from heavy-gauge steel
- Our suppliers buy hides exclusively from vendors dedicated to livestock agriculture. They convert organic by-products into the fine leathers we use, creating something beautiful and useful from materials that would otherwise go to waste.
- Expertly designed for outstanding comfort; tested for durability and performance
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
Download the Use and Care Brochure>
SHIPPING & RETURNS
BEFORE YOU ORDER
Please measure to confirm that your furniture will fit through all gates, doors, stairways, elevators, and/or hallways that it will pass through during delivery. Click here to learn how to measure.
PREMIER HOME DELIVERY
Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your furniture. They inspect each piece before loading it onto the delivery vehicle, bring it to your home, assemble it, and place it exactly where you want it to go. When you order a new mattress, your delivery specialist can take away your old one; make sure to provide advance notice.
Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
Customized furniture, which arrives via Premier In-Home Delivery, is made to your specifications. These may include custom fabrics that are tailored by hand to the furniture frame, custom finishes applied by hand, and artisanal details like leaf, trim, welting, and more.
- Customization takes a little extra time; see your product page for an estimate and note that all times are subject to change.
- Because this is made exclusively for you, it is nonreturnable.
- If you decide to cancel your order, you must notify Ethan Allen within 72 hours.
- If you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, please contact us right away at 1.888.324.3571 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dizzy with color & pattern possibilities?
Order up to 10 swatches for free!
START CHOOSING >
We use the finest full‑ and top‑grain leathers, which meet or exceed industry standards.
Flexible polyurethane foams certified for emissions, content, performance, and durability.
Our springs are made from heavy-gauge steel to provide long‑lasting support.
Constructed from engineered panels with mortise and tenon joints for strength and stability.
Frames are protected with durable, environmentally friendly and low-VOC finishes.
Beauty is in the details, and so is your unique style. Whether it’s a pattern or color, button tufting or welting, we offer many opportunities to choose what speaks to you, and about you.
From fabric or leather cut and sized for a flawless fit, to cushions adjusted by hand for perfect shape and positioning, our passion for quality is felt in every upholstered detail.
For 90 years we’ve put our hearts into curating unique perspectives on design. Our upholstered offerings are signatures of Ethan Allen style, to be enjoyed by your family for years to come.