Slater Leather Channel-Back Desk Chair
23" w x 26" d x 42" h
Slater Leather Channel-Back Desk ChairWEB AR LINK
23" w x 26" d x 42" h
Nubuck Saddle (L5268)
Custom made, ships Premier In-home Delivery. You will be contacted within 14 to 16 weeks to schedule a delivery date for this item.Additional Information
Schedule your own industrial revolution. With its tailored channel stitching, tight seat, industrial-inspired rolling metal base, and luxe leather upholstery, the Slater adjustable channel-back desk chair will take your productivity to new heights.
- Modern-meets-industrial leather desk chair. Channel back, adjustable height.
- Most of our hand-selected leathers* can resist spills and stains. Order a swatch to learn more, or view our Use & Care brochure.
- Engineered wood frame. Superior strength and durability; metal base.
- Two base finish options: nickel and dark bronze
- Also available in fabric
- Also available with a smooth back
- *Full-grain and top-grain leathers can show natural markings; these characteristics are unique to each piece and show that your leather furniture is one of a kind
- Hand-tailored in North America by Ethan Allen artisans
- Interior seating area: 19"w x 18"d
- Seat back: 18"h
- Seat height: Low: 21", High: 24"
- Arm height: Low: 26", High: 29"
- Outside Height: Low: 39", High: 42"
- Packaged weight: 70 lbs.
- Because our upholstery is tailored by hand—manually cut, sewn, and fitted to each frame—dimensions may vary slightly from piece to piece; dimensions listed have been rounded up to the next whole inch
- Multi-ply engineered hardwood panels with glued and stapled mortise and tenon joints for extraordinary stability
- Foam and fiber fill provides firm support and minimizes body impressions.
- The flexible polyurethane foams used in our upholstery are certified through the CertiPUR-US® program
- The fiber wrap we use is made of 30% recycled materials, and our springs are made from 50% recycled heavy-gauge steel
- Our supplier buys hides exclusively from companies dedicated to livestock agriculture. They convert organic by-products into the fine leathers we use, creating something beautiful and useful from materials that would otherwise go to waste.
- Expertly designed for outstanding comfort; tested for durability and performance
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
SHIPPING & RETURNS
PREMIER HOME DELIVERY
Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your furniture. They inspect each piece before loading it onto the delivery vehicle, bring it to your home, assemble it, and place it exactly where you want it to go. When you order a new mattress, your delivery specialist can take away your old one; make sure to provide advance notice.
Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
Customized furniture, which arrives via Premier In-Home Delivery, is made to your specifications. These may include custom fabrics that are tailored by hand to the furniture frame, custom finishes applied by hand, and artisanal details like leaf, trim, welting, and more.
- Customization takes a little extra time; see your product page for an estimate and note that all times are subject to change.
- Because this is made exclusively for you, it is nonreturnable.
- If you decide to cancel your order, you must notify Ethan Allen within 72 hours.
- If you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, please contact us right away at 1.888.324.3571 or via email at email@example.com.