Vintage Rose Garden I
25" w x 1.25" d x 37" h
Custom made, ships UPS. Estimated delivery within 7 weeks.
Roses in bloom, roses in blue. The intricate detail of this never-before-seen work from the Brulet Lecomte textile design studio is quite remarkable. One of a pair, this inspirational work of art has a purely vintage look created by a great yet previously unknown talent. We uncovered this impressive work from a nineteenth-century textile archive and are proud to offer this exclusive print to you.
- Giclée on paper; image floated over sisal
- Set in a solid wood frame with a satin white finish
- Includes everything needed for simple, safe, secure, level, no-wire hanging
- Framed by hand by master artisans who specialize in framing techniques
- Each piece in this series is sold separately
- The Ethan Allen Vintage Textile Prints Collection is an extraordinary and exclusive compilation of artwork curated from a rare portfolio of 19th-century illustrations by artists of the Brulet Lecomte textile design studio in France.
- Made in Mexico to Ethan Allen's standards and specifications
- Product weight: 11 lbs.
- Packaged weight: 14 lbs.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
SHIPPING & RETURNS
SHIPS UPS: At checkout, you can choose from three UPS shipping options: Standard, Two Business Day, and One Business Day. Delivery times may vary slightly based on your location.
- STANDARD items ship via UPS Ground. This is our most economical option, but your order may take a few days to arrive.
- TWO BUSINESS DAY orders ship via UPS 2nd Day Air. They are expected to arrive on the second business day after you receive of your shipping confirmation.
- ONE BUSINESS DAY orders ship via UPS Next Day Air. They are expected to arrive on the next business day after you receive your shipping confirmation.
- Hard-wired lighting is not returnable. Other items delivered by UPS may be returned within 30 days; please include the packing slip that arrived in your carton. Repack the item securely in its original carton and use the return address label you received with your shipment. Shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer, and they are nonrefundable.