Just Dandy III
17.25" w x 1.75" d x 21.25" h
Custom made, ships UPS. Estimated delivery within 7 weeks.
How could paintings of such beauty be unseen for decades? One in a three-part series, this print was created more than a hundred years ago by talented textile artists in one of France’s earliest textile design studios. It’s a privilege to exclusively offer this lovely dandelion wall décor: The delicate brushstrokes in muted blues, highlighted with yellow flowers, give this painting a charming and historically relevant style that’s sure to endure for many years to come.
- Giclée on deckle-edge paper; image floated over a navy blue mat board
- Set in a solid wood, angled frame with a brushed silver face and white sides
- Includes everything needed for simple, safe, secure, level, no-wire hanging
- Framed by hand by master artisans who specialize in framing techniques
- Each piece in this series is sold separately
- The Ethan Allen Vintage Textile Prints Collection is an extraordinary and exclusive compilation of artwork curated from a rare portfolio of 19th-century illustrations by artists of the Brulet Lecomte textile design studio in France.
- Made in Mexico to Ethan Allen's standards and specifications
- Product weight: 4 lbs.
- Packaged weight: 7 lbs.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
SHIPPING & RETURNS
SHIPS UPS: At checkout, you can choose from three UPS shipping options: Standard, Two Business Day, and One Business Day. Delivery times may vary slightly based on your location.
- STANDARD items ship via UPS Ground. This is our most economical option, but your order may take a few days to arrive.
- TWO BUSINESS DAY orders ship via UPS 2nd Day Air. They are expected to arrive on the second business day after you receive of your shipping confirmation.
- ONE BUSINESS DAY orders ship via UPS Next Day Air. They are expected to arrive on the next business day after you receive your shipping confirmation.
- Hard-wired lighting is not returnable. Other items delivered by UPS may be returned within 30 days; please include the packing slip that arrived in your carton. Repack the item securely in its original carton and contact 1.888.324.3571 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a return label. Shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer, and they are nonrefundable.
you in mind
Whether crafted in our North American workshops or by global artisans, our exclusive pieces are made using exceptional materials and traditional techniques. The result? An heirloom treasure created just for you.
can rely on
Our professional interior designers work with you to craft a unique, functional space. Our Premier In-Home Delivery specialists bring your furniture to you and place it where you want it, leaving nothing but perfection behind.
Values you can
be proud of
We put our planet first by sourcing wood from sustainable forests, harnessing energy from renewable sources, and using Earth-friendly finishes. We put people first by championing fair wages, work conditions, and quality of life for artisans all over the world.