Blue Blossoms I
31.5" w x 2.25" d x 31.5" h
Custom made, ships Premier In-home Delivery. You will be contacted in an estimated 6 to 8 weeks to schedule a delivery.
One of three pieces, this exclusive artwork was curated from a rare portfolio of textile art from France, dating back to the nineteenth century. Timelessly exquisite, this unique work is part of a collection of exceedingly rare, early ceramic drawings – quite a find – and showcases one of the earliest mediums for painting (prior to canvas application) for a remarkable style moment.
- Giclée on paper; image floated over a white mat board
- Set in a solid wood, angled frame with a gray oak finish
- Includes everything needed for simple, safe, secure, level, no-wire hanging
- Framed by hand by master artisans who specialize in framing techniques
- Each piece in this series is sold separately
- The Ethan Allen Vintage Textile Prints Collection is an extraordinary and exclusive compilation of artwork curated from a rare portfolio of 19th-century illustrations by artists of the Brulet Lecomte textile design studio in France.
- Made in Mexico to Ethan Allen's standards and specifications
- Product weight: 12 lbs.
- Packaged weight: 15 lbs.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
SHIPPING & RETURNS
PREMIER HOME DELIVERY: Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your order. We do not provide installation services for these pieces. If you've ordered a hard-wired lighting fixture, professional installation is recommended.
- Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
- Hard-wired lighting is not returnable. Other In-stock items delivered via Premier In-Home Delivery are returnable within 30 days. Delivery fees are the responsibility of the customer, and they are nonrefundable.