Antique Aspect I
31.5" w x 2.25" d x 31.5" h
Custom made, ships UPS. Expect delivery within 7 weeks.
This exclusive vintage textile print offers an extraordinary glimpse of the artistry that graced many of the finest European ceramics of the nineteenth century. Curated from a rare portfolio from the 1800s, Antique Aspect reframes the exquisitely painted patterns to create graphic vintage wall art. This piece is just one in a series of three, and delivers the charm and eloquence of classical motifs with a fresh contemporary flair.
- Giclée on paper; image floated over a white mat board
- Set in a solid wood, angled frame with a gray oak finish
- Includes everything needed for simple, safe, secure, level, no-wire hanging
- Framed by hand by master artisans who specialize in framing techniques
- Each piece in this series is sold separately
- The Ethan Allen Vintage Textile Prints Collection is an extraordinary and exclusive compilation of artwork curated from a rare portfolio of 19th-century illustrations by artists of the Brulet Lecomte textile design studio in France.
- Made in Mexico to Ethan Allen's standards and specifications
- Product weight: 12 lbs.
- Packaged weight: 15 lbs.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
SHIPPING & RETURNS
SHIPS UPS: At checkout, you can choose from three UPS shipping options: Standard, Two Business Day, and One Business Day. Delivery times may vary slightly based on your location.
- STANDARD items ship via UPS Ground. This is our most economical option, but your order may take a few days to arrive.
- TWO BUSINESS DAY orders ship via UPS 2nd Day Air. They are expected to arrive on the second business day after you receive of your shipping confirmation.
- ONE BUSINESS DAY orders ship via UPS Next Day Air. They are expected to arrive on the next business day after you receive your shipping confirmation.
- Hard-wired lighting is not returnable. Other items delivered by UPS may be returned within 30 days; please include the packing slip that arrived in your carton. Repack the item securely in its original carton and use the return address label you received with your shipment. Shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer, and they are nonrefundable.