Antique Aspect I
31.5" w x 2.25" d x 31.5" h
Custom made, ships Premier In-home Delivery. You will be contacted in an estimated 6 to 8 weeks to schedule a delivery.
This exclusive vintage textile print offers an extraordinary glimpse of the artistry that graced many of the finest European ceramics of the nineteenth century. Curated from a rare portfolio from the 1800s, Antique Aspect reframes the exquisitely painted patterns to create graphic vintage wall art. This piece is just one in a series of three, and delivers the charm and eloquence of classical motifs with a fresh contemporary flair.
- Giclée on paper; image floated over a white mat board
- Set in a solid wood, angled frame with a gray oak finish
- Includes everything needed for simple, safe, secure, level, no-wire hanging
- Framed by hand by master artisans who specialize in framing techniques
- Each piece in this series is sold separately
- The Ethan Allen Vintage Textile Prints Collection is an extraordinary and exclusive compilation of artwork curated from a rare portfolio of 19th-century illustrations by artists of the Brulet Lecomte textile design studio in France.
- Made in Mexico to Ethan Allen's standards and specifications
- Product weight: 12 lbs.
- Packaged weight: 15 lbs.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
SHIPPING & RETURNS
PREMIER HOME DELIVERY: Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your order. We do not provide installation services for these pieces. If you've ordered a hard-wired lighting fixture, professional installation is recommended.
- Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
- Hard-wired lighting is not returnable. Other In-stock items delivered via Premier In-Home Delivery are returnable within 30 days. Delivery fees are the responsibility of the customer, and they are nonrefundable.