35.5" w x 1.25" d x 47.5" h
Custom made, ships Premier In-home Delivery. You will be contacted within 16 to 18 weeks to schedule a delivery date for this item.
Artist Paul Ngo is adept at bringing the movement and energy of the city—any city—to life; this cityscape canvas wall art will take you downtown fast. The painting of everyday buildings and water towers in loosely rendered, with colorful stripes that give it an abstract edge. The large giclée on canvas adds vitality to any wall where a statement is in order.
- Giclée on canvas
- Image stretched and set in a transitional wood frame
- Walnut veneer on outer edge with white beveled interior finish
- Includes everything needed for simple, safe, secure, level, no-wire hanging
- Framed by hand by master craftsmen specializing in framing techniques
- Frames lock into place for safe, secure installation
- Hang artwork level every time
- No measuring, math, or extra hardware needed
- Everything is included to hang your artwork; bubble level, foam tape, plastic markers / bracket locks, nails, and self-stick bumper
- Paul Ngo was born in Vietnam and lived in Fargo, North Dakota, before he relocated to the Seattle area. Painting is Paul’s passion. Working mostly in acrylic media, he is able to achieve amazing textures and depth in his work. His subjects range from abstract images of nature to all things scientific. His original work hangs in several high-end hospitality environments and private residences.
- Made in Canada to Ethan Allen's standards and specifications
- Product weight: 7 lbs.
- Packaged weight: 19 lbs.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
SHIPPING & RETURNS
PREMIER HOME DELIVERY: Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your order. We do not provide installation services for these pieces. If you've ordered a hard-wired lighting fixture, professional installation is recommended.
- Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
- Hard-wired lighting is not returnable. Other In-stock items delivered via Premier In-Home Delivery are returnable within 30 days. Delivery fees are the responsibility of the customer, and they are nonrefundable.