44.75" w x 3.5" d x 32.25" h
Custom made, ships Premier In-home Delivery. You will be contacted in an estimated 5 to 7 weeks to schedule a delivery.
All the romance and charm of Venice—the movement and energy of gondolas on its iconic canals—are captured in this carefully composed yet loosely rendered Venice watercolor print by artist Sam Dixon. Our giclée on watercolor paper is saturated with color and elegantly displayed in a large champagne frame with inner fillet.
- Giclée on paper
- Transitional, deep wood frame finished in champagne gold
- Off-white mat board
- Includes everything needed for simple, safe, secure, level, no-wire hanging
- Framed by hand by master craftsmen specializing in framing techniques
- Sam is happiest with a glass of good wine and a clean canvas. He never made a conscious decision to be an artist; art came naturally to him. Born in Wichita Falls, Texas, he spent his childhood in New York and New Jersey. He attended Prince George's County Community College and the University of Maryland, where he honed his skills as an artist and graphic designer. He also studied fine art, illustration, and graphic design under Maryland artists Joe Mayer, Michael Carr, and Jim Thorpe. Primarily a watercolorist, Dixon also works in oil and acrylics. Influenced by the paintings of French and American Impressionists, his work captures the essence of inspiration and atmosphere. His art often focuses on shapes and abstraction through a gestural approach, creating paintings with an energetic motion and achieving a careful balance between controlled structure, spontaneity, and color compositions.
- Product weight: 23 lbs.
- Packaged weight: 33 lbs.
- Made in Canada to Ethan Allen's standards and specifications
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
SHIPPING & RETURNS
PREMIER IN-HOME DELIVERY:
Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your furniture. They inspect each piece before loading it onto the delivery vehicle, bring it to your home, assemble it, and place it exactly where you want it to go. When you order a new mattress, your delivery specialist can take away your old one; make sure to provide advance notice.
Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
This product is nonreturnable. If you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, please contact us right away at 1.888.324.3571 or via email at email@example.com.