Americana Quilted Star
25.5" w x 1.5" d x 25.5" h
Custom made, ships UPS. Estimated delivery within 7 weeks.
Americana the beautiful! The tradition of quilt making is magnificently laid down to paper with a hand-sewn appliqué technique. The star-within-star pattern is a fitting tribute to folk art and the enduring spirit of the classic American lifestyle.
- Giclée on paper with hand-sewn appliqué
- Set in a solid wood frame with a distressed matte black finish
- Includes everything needed for simple, safe, secure, level, no-wire hanging
- Framed by hand by master craftsperson's specializing in framing techniques
- Dawn Wolfe is a self-taught artist whose three-dimensional work is very personal and tactile. She leverages hand cutting, folding, painting, layering, and collaging to great effect. Her art reflects a love of travel, vintage things, and life in the coastal California mountains where she lives. Whimsy, nature, and beach life inform and inspire every aspect of her work, from subject matter to palette to materials.
- Made in Mexico to Ethan Allen's standards and specifications
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
SHIPPING & RETURNS
SHIPS UPS: This product ships via UPS Ground. Expedited shipping options are unavailable.
- If you decide to cancel your order, you must notify Ethan Allen within 72 hours.
- This product is nonreturnable. If you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, please contact us right away at 1.888.324.3571 or via email at email@example.com
you in mind
Whether crafted in our North American workshops or by global artisans, our exclusive pieces are made using exceptional materials and traditional techniques. The result? An heirloom treasure created just for you.
can rely on
Our professional interior designers work with you to craft a unique, functional space. Our Premier In-Home Delivery specialists bring your furniture to you and place it where you want it, leaving nothing but perfection behind.
Values you can
be proud of
We put our planet first by sourcing wood from sustainable forests, harnessing energy from renewable sources, and using Earth-friendly finishes. We put people first by championing fair wages, work conditions, and quality of life for artisans all over the world.