White Blossom Study
24" w x 0.75" d x 18.75" h
Custom made, ships UPS. Expect delivery within 7 weeks.
Freely rendered brushstrokes and gradient grays give depth to this watercolor of a pleasing white blossom floral arrangement by Samuel Dixon. Balanced and artfully composed, the painting’s blooms and stems are defined by pencil-like tendrils. The giclée print on paper is presented in a contrasting simple black frame.
- Giclée on paper
- Single white matboard
- Contemporary satin black wood frame
- Includes everything needed for simple, safe, secure, level, no-wire hanging
- Framed by hand by master craftsmen specializing in framing techniques
- Sam is happiest with a glass of good wine and a clean canvas. He never made a conscious decision to be an artist; art came naturally to him. Born in Wichita Falls, Texas, he spent his childhood in New York and New Jersey. He attended Prince George's County Community College and the University of Maryland, where he honed his skills as an artist and graphic designer. He also studied fine art, illustration, and graphic design under Maryland artists Joe Mayer, Michael Carr, and Jim Thorpe. Primarily a watercolorist, Dixon also works in oil and acrylics. Influenced by the paintings of French and American Impressionists, his work captures the essence of inspiration and atmosphere. His art often focuses on shapes and abstraction through a gestural approach, creating paintings with an energetic motion and achieving a careful balance between controlled structure, spontaneity, and color compositions.
- Made in Mexico to Ethan Allen's standards and specifications
- Product weight: 5 lbs.
- Packaged weight: 11 lbs.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
SHIPPING & RETURNS
SHIPS UPS: This product ships via UPS Ground. Expedited shipping options are unavailable.
Items delivered by UPS may be returned within 30 days; please include the packing slip that arrived in your carton. Repack the item securely in its original carton and use the return address label you received with your shipment. Shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer, and they are nonrefundable.