Woodland Nest III
17.5" w x 1.25" d x 17.5" h
Custom made, ships UPS. Estimated delivery within 7 weeks.
This delightful photography series by Tania Soderman captures the wonder of new life in soft, natural colors. Soderman owns Sonoma Chicks, a small rescue farm in California, that takes in animals in need. Photographs from the farm, like these featuring individual nests full of colorful eggs that will soon hatch into baby birds, make for beautiful art that grounds your home in country charm while helping to provide for the animals' care.
- Giclée on deckle-edge paper, floated over a white matboard
- Set in a solid wood frame with a painted brown finish
- Includes everything needed for simple, safe, secure, level no-wire hanging
- Framed by hand by master craftspeople
- Each piece in this series is sold separately
- Made in Mexico to Ethan Allen's standards and specifications
- Product weight: 3 lbs.
- Packaged weight: 6 lbs.
- Artist: Tania Soderman - “A sanctuary that started with chicks and grew into chickens and so much more: goats, a tortoise, geese, ducks, quails, rabbits, parakeets, cats and a dog. As a photographer and now a farmer, my animals are my inspiration and source for my art.”
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
SHIPPING & RETURNS
SHIPS UPS: This product ships via UPS Ground. Expedited shipping options are unavailable.
Items delivered by UPS may be returned within 30 days; please include the packing slip that arrived in your carton. Repack the item securely in its original carton and use the return address label you received with your shipment. Shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer, and they are nonrefundable.
you in mind
Whether crafted in our North American workshops or by global artisans, our exclusive pieces are made using exceptional materials and traditional techniques. The result? An heirloom treasure created just for you.
can rely on
Our professional interior designers work with you to craft a unique, functional space. Our Premier In-Home Delivery specialists bring your furniture to you and place it where you want it, leaving nothing but perfection behind.
Values you can
be proud of
We put our planet first by sourcing wood from sustainable forests, harnessing energy from renewable sources, and using Earth-friendly finishes. We put people first by championing fair wages, work conditions, and quality of life for artisans all over the world.