Cross Cut II
48.75"w x 48.75"h
In stock, ships Premier In-home Delivery. You will be contacted within 3 weeks to schedule a delivery date for this item.
A remarkable study of nature up close. These sepia toned giclées are based on vintage illustrations of crosscut tree branches. The grand size of these prints wonderfully showcases the exquisite linework and paper weave in captivating detail. A simple matte black frame with wood grain details complements the works textural character.
- Sepia toned giclée on paper
- Textured black wood frame
- Includes everything needed for simple, safe, secure, level, no-wire hanging
- Framed by hand by master craftsmen specializing in framing techniques
A native of Washington, John Butler began his career in historic Pioneer Square but later moved to the town of Ferndale where he converted an old dairy farm into his studios. His trendsetting designs have influenced the decorative arts industry for more than two decades. John is a prolific artist who creates unique, distinctive work, using a variety of techniques and materials.
- Made in the U.S. by Ethan Allen artisans
- Packaged weight: 50 lbs.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >