Sea Lace I
22" w x 2" d x 22" h
Custom made, ships UPS. Estimated delivery within 7 weeks.
Shades of blue from teal to navy create a ripple effect when combined with a white background and gold embellishments. The result is a pair of art prints that resemble the ocean's surface, which gives rooms an elevated coastal feel.
- Giclée on paper with hand-applied embellishments
- Set in a solid wood frame with a gold painted face and white sides
- Includes everything needed for simple, safe, secure, level no-wire hanging
- Framed by hand by master craftspeople
- Framed in Mexico to Ethan Allen's standards and specifications
- Jennifer Goldberger graduated Summa Cum Laude from Virginia Commonwealth University where she earned her BFA in Painting and Printmaking. Her work embodies sophistication of color and design, and an understanding of composition, light, and space. Jennifer works with everything from oil and pencil to watercolor, acrylic, ink, printmaking, collage and digital media.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
SHIPPING & RETURNS
SHIPS UPS: This product ships via UPS Ground. Expedited shipping options are unavailable.
Items delivered by UPS may be returned within 30 days; please include the packing slip that arrived in your carton. Repack the item securely in its original carton and use the return address label you received with your shipment. Shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer, and they are nonrefundable.
you in mind
Whether crafted in our North American workshops or by global artisans, our exclusive pieces are made using exceptional materials and traditional techniques. The result? An heirloom treasure created just for you.
can rely on
Our professional interior designers work with you to craft a unique, functional space. Our Premier In-Home Delivery specialists bring your furniture to you and place it where you want it, leaving nothing but perfection behind.
Values you can
be proud of
We put our planet first by sourcing wood from sustainable forests, harnessing energy from renewable sources, and using Earth-friendly finishes. We put people first by championing fair wages, work conditions, and quality of life for artisans all over the world.