Suzani Print II
47.5" w x 2" d x 47.5" h
IN STOCK: We will contact you within an estimated 2-4 weeks to schedule Premier In-Home Delivery.
This clearance item cannot be cancelled, returned, exchanged, or refunded. Quantities are limited and items are subject to prior sale. No price adjustments on prior sales.
With the detailed artisanship you'd find when strolling through a faraway marketplace, this deckle-edged print is created by hand, photographed and printed, and then floated over aged linen for framing.
- Giclée on paper
- Image floated in transitional shadowbox frame with matte black finish
- White linen liner
- Includes everything needed for simple, safe, secure, level, no-wire hanging
- Framed by hand by master craftsmen specializing in framing techniques
- Product weight: 31.5 lbs.
- Packaged weight: 49.5 lbs.
- Made in Mexico to Ethan Allen's standards and specifications
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
SHIPPING & RETURNS
BEFORE YOU ORDER
Please measure to confirm that your furniture will fit through all gates, doors, stairways, elevators, and/or hallways that it will pass through during delivery. Click here to learn how to measure.
PREMIER HOME DELIVERY: Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your order. We do not provide installation services for these pieces. If you've ordered a hard-wired lighting fixture, professional installation is recommended.
- Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
- Hard-wired lighting is not returnable. Other In-stock items delivered via Premier In-Home Delivery are returnable within 30 days. Delivery fees are the responsibility of the customer, and they are nonrefundable.
you in mind
Whether crafted in our North American workshops or by global artisans, our exclusive pieces are made using exceptional materials and traditional techniques. The result? An heirloom treasure created just for you.
can rely on
Our professional interior designers work with you to craft a unique, functional space. Our Premier In-Home Delivery specialists bring your furniture to you and place it where you want it, leaving nothing but perfection behind.
Values you can
be proud of
We put our planet first by sourcing wood from sustainable forests, harnessing energy from renewable sources, and using Earth-friendly finishes. We put people first by championing fair wages, work conditions, and quality of life for artisans all over the world.