6' x 9'
This rug is custom-cut to your specifications. Rugs 6’ x 9’ or smaller ship UPS, 5–7 weeks. Larger rugs: Premier In-Home Delivery, estimated 7–9 weeks.Additional Information
Constructed from fine New Zealand wool, this modern Greek key rug offers superior performance and timeless luxury. Its chic pattern is created using two different colored yarns, which yields a soft yet stunning display of texture and dimension. Available in a range of fashionable neutrals, this rug blends beautifully with any decor.
- Machine woven from 100% New Zealand wool
- Cut-loop pile with machine-serged edge construction
- Available in seven colors
- Custom sizes and broadloom available in design centers
- Use a rug pad to help keep your rug safely in place, to extend its beauty, and to protect your floor.
- Packaged weight: 6' x 9': 33 lbs., 8' x 10': 49 lbs., 9' x 12': 66 lbs.
- Made in the U.S. to Ethan Allen's standards and specifications
- To see additional rug options, or to request additional sizes, visit a Design Center.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
- Vacuum regularly, without beater bar usage.
- Rotate your rug periodically for even wear.
- Blot spills immediately, do not rub, using a clean white cloth.
- Professional rug cleaning is recommended.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight.
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Smaller rugs (6’ x 9’ or smaller) ship via UPS Ground. Expedited shipping options are unavailable.
PREMIER IN-HOME DELIVERY: Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your rug. They inspect each piece before loading it onto the delivery vehicle, bring it to your home, unwrap it and place it exactly where you want it to go. They will remove the wrapping materials before leaving your home.
Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
Custom cut rugs are nonreturnable. If you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, please contact us right away at 1.888.324.3571 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.