Nacella New Zealand Wool Rug
6' x 9'
Item 041283H BLU
6' x 9'
In stock, ships UPS.Additional Information
Chilly hardwood floors in a "no shoes house?" Warm up with this chunky basketweave rug, handwoven of worsted New Zealand wool. But texture is only the beginning of Nacella's story; this rug is also a modern-day marvel of high-low color variations produced through traditional hand-dyeing techniques.
- 12-ply basketweave design
- 100% worsted hand-spun wools
- Due to its organic handwoven nature, overall size may vary slightly in length and/or width
- Use a rug pad to help keep your rug safely in place, to extend its beauty, and to protect your floor
- Made in India to Ethan Allen's standards and specifications
- Packaged weight: 6' x 9'— 48 lbs.; 8' x 10'— 67 lbs.; 9' x 12'— 87 lbs.; 10' x 14'— 113 lbs.; 12' x 16'— 153 lbs.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
- Sprouting or shedding of fibers is normal. This will lessen over time.
- If loose ends appear, carefully clip them with scissors. Do not pull.
- Vacuum regularly, without beater bar usage.
- Rotate your rug periodically for even wear.
- Blot spills immediately, do not rub, using a clean white cloth.
- Professional rug cleaning is recommended.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight.
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >