Black and White Stripe Outdoor Lumbar Pillow
22" l x 13" w
In stock, ships UPS.
The timeless awning stripe is favorite among black and white outdoor pillows. The bold pattern has a retro feel to it, but this lumbar pillow has a crisp, fresh attitude. Designed for use on the porch, patio, or poolside, the fade-resistant black and white striped pillow is easy to clean and easy to love. The pillow is plumped with a polyester fiber insert for extra comfort and versatility, so it looks fab indoors on a sectional or banquette, too.
- Multipieced black and white striped design for a fresh, bold, graphic look; reverses to solid white back
- UV fade and mold/mildew resistant; stain and liquid repellant
- Pillow cover features knife edge with hidden zipper closure
- Includes pillow insert made from blown polyester fiber encased in a water-resistant ticking; suitable for indoor or outdoor use
- Made in the U.S. to Ethan Allen's standards and specifications
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
- Spot clean by professional only; do not immerse item in water or cleaning product
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
Download the Use and Care Brochure>
SHIPPING & RETURNS
SHIPS UPS: At checkout, you can choose from three UPS shipping options: Standard, Two Business Day, and One Business Day. Delivery times may vary slightly based on your location.
- STANDARD items ship via UPS Ground. This is our most economical option, but your order may take a few days to arrive.
- TWO BUSINESS DAY orders ship via UPS 2nd Day Air. They are expected to arrive on the second business day after you receive of your shipping confirmation.
- ONE BUSINESS DAY orders ship via UPS Next Day Air. They are expected to arrive on the next business day after you receive your shipping confirmation.
- Hard-wired lighting is not returnable. Other items delivered by UPS may be returned within 30 days; please include the packing slip that arrived in your carton. Repack the item securely in its original carton and use the return address label you received with your shipment. Shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer, and they are nonrefundable.