Fire Table Cover
57" l x 31.5" w x 16.5" h
IN STOCK: ships UPS.
Your fire table helps you enjoy your backyard in almost any season. Protect it with a durable, 100% solution-dyed polyester cover. Our covers keep moisture from your fire table's interior and help prevent damage from wind, rain, and snow. It's a great way to protect your investment and keep the good times going for years to come.
- Double-stitched seams for water resistance
- Mildew, mold, and fade-resistant
- Water-repellent backing
- Fabric stable to -20 degrees F to prevent cracking
- Adjustable drawstring hems with locking toggles to hold covers in place
- Loose fit and mesh vents promote airflow to resist mold and mildew
- Ensure all fire table components (burner, rocks) are completely cool before placing cover on table. Hot rocks and metal will damage the cover.
- Made in the United States to Ethan Allen's standards and specifications
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
- Clean with mild soap and lukewarm water.
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
Download the Use and Care Brochure>
SHIPPING & RETURNS
SHIPS UPS: At checkout, you can choose from three UPS shipping options: Standard, Two Business Day, and One Business Day. Delivery times may vary slightly based on your location.
- STANDARD items ship via UPS Ground. This is our most economical option, but your order may take a few days to arrive.
- TWO BUSINESS DAY orders ship via UPS 2nd Day Air. They are expected to arrive on the second business day after you receive of your shipping confirmation.
- ONE BUSINESS DAY orders ship via UPS Next Day Air. They are expected to arrive on the next business day after you receive your shipping confirmation.
- Hard-wired lighting is not returnable. Other items delivered by UPS may be returned within 30 days; please include the packing slip that arrived in your carton. Repack the item securely in its original carton and contact 1.888.324.3571 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a return label. Shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer, and they are nonrefundable.
you in mind
Whether crafted in our North American workshops or by global artisans, our exclusive pieces are made using exceptional materials and traditional techniques. The result? An heirloom treasure created just for you.
can rely on
Our professional interior designers work with you to craft a unique, functional space. Our Premier In-Home Delivery specialists bring your furniture to you and place it where you want it, leaving nothing but perfection behind.
Values you can
be proud of
We put our planet first by sourcing wood from sustainable forests, harnessing energy from renewable sources, and using Earth-friendly finishes. We put people first by championing fair wages, work conditions, and quality of life for artisans all over the world.