Tribeca Luxury Vinyl Flooring
48" l x 7" w
EclipseHow many boxes of flooring will I need?
Ships via Premier In-Home Delivery to locations within 150 miles of a Design Center. We will contact you within an estimated 4 weeks to schedule your delivery. See product details for more information.
We love the chic, dark finishes of our Tribeca vinyl flooring; the grain prominence varies slightly between looks, so you can choose clean-lined, modern drama or a look that's more textured and warm. At 7 inches wide, Tribeca is a bold, on-trend design choice for rooms with a larger, more open visual canvas.
- Solid polymer core of 70% limestone and 30% PVC resists scratches, dents, and telescoping
- Planks: 7"w x 48"l, 5 mm thick. Sold by the carton: 11 planks, 26.03 sq. ft. per carton
- Double-protected (22 mil) scratch- and stain-resistant wear layer
- Micro-bevel edge profile
- Easy click-and-lock installation; no acclimation required unless exposed to extreme conditions
- 100% waterproof; can be installed in most rooms of your home or business and over most existing surfaces
- Coordinating trim pieces available
- Click here to view the installation guidelines for our Luxury Vinyl Flooring
- Easy-care luxury vinyl plank flooring for click-and-lock installation over almost any surface
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
- Remove all dirt and dust with a soft broom or a vacuum cleaner with the correct hard surface attachment—never a rotating brush, floor scrubber, jet mop, buffer, or similar product.
- For additional cleaning, wash with water and a neutral and appropriate cleaning agent. Do not use aggressive cleaning products, soap, abrasive cleaners, or cleaning agents that contain wax or oil. We recommend using a well-rung wet mop or a cloth.
- The use of residential steam mops on this product is allowed. Use at lowest power with a suitable soft pad, and do not hold a steam mop on one spot for an extended period of time (longer than 5 minutes). Refer to the steam mop manufacturer's instructions for proper usage.
- After washing, give your floor sufficient time to dry.
- Remove any stains as soon as possible with a well-wrung, slightly damp cloth. Worn-in stains are difficult to remove.
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
Download the Use and Care Brochure>
SHIPPING & RETURNS
PREMIER IN-HOME DELIVERY: Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your cases of flooring material. Although no specific acclimation time is required, we recommend beginning installation in a timely manner, and we recommend professional installation for best results.
Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
If you decide to cancel your order, you must notify Ethan Allen within 72 hours from order submission.
Flooring is nonreturnable. If you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, please contact us right away at 1.888.324.3571 or via email at email@example.com.
you in mind
Whether crafted in our North American workshops or by global artisans, our exclusive pieces are made using exceptional materials and traditional techniques. The result? An heirloom treasure created just for you.
can rely on
Our professional interior designers work with you to craft a unique, functional space. Our Premier In-Home Delivery specialists bring your furniture to you and place it where you want it, leaving nothing but perfection behind.
Values you can
be proud of
We put our planet first by sourcing wood from sustainable forests, harnessing energy from renewable sources, and using Earth-friendly finishes. We put people first by championing fair wages, work conditions, and quality of life for artisans all over the world.