Reena Buffet Table Lamp
5.5" dia. x 35" h
Reena Buffet Table LampWEB AR LINK
5.5" dia. x 35" h
In stock, ships UPS.
Take your mid-mod space to the max with the Reena glass ball buffet lamp. Its elegant, stacked glass ball base is crafted from sandblasted resin and then banded with iron for an added dose of sophistication. Reena's craftsmanship is evident in the smallest details, from the contrast between its textured linen shade and its smooth base, to the elegant twin pull chains that polish off its dressy look. Place a pair of these midcentury-modern buffet lamps on your end tables or at either end of a long media console; they're also a gorgeous addition to a glam bedroom.
- A tall midcentury-modern glass ball buffet lamp with shimmering nickel bands
- Crafted from resin and iron, with matte white finish and nickel details
- Rolled-edge shade has a tan linen exterior and a matte silver interior
- S cluster uses two 60-watt max E26 sockets with on/off pull chains
- UL listed
- Made in China to Ethan Allen's standards and specifications
- Shade dimensions: 16" top x 16.5" bottom x 10"h
- Product weight: 18 lbs.
- Package weight: 24 lbs.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
SHIPPING & RETURNS
SHIPS UPS: At checkout, you can choose from three UPS shipping options: Standard, Two Business Day, and One Business Day. Delivery times may vary slightly based on your location.
- STANDARD items ship via UPS Ground. This is our most economical option, but your order may take a few days to arrive.
- TWO BUSINESS DAY orders ship via UPS 2nd Day Air. They are expected to arrive on the second business day after you receive of your shipping confirmation.
- ONE BUSINESS DAY orders ship via UPS Next Day Air. They are expected to arrive on the next business day after you receive your shipping confirmation.
- Hard-wired lighting is not returnable. Other items delivered by UPS may be returned within 30 days; please include the packing slip that arrived in your carton. Repack the item securely in its original carton and use the return address label you received with your shipment. Shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer, and they are nonrefundable.