Meraki Striped Accent Lamp
5.25" dia. x 22.5" h
IN STOCK: ships UPS.
Meraki is no ordinary blue and white table lamp; it's made in the sometsuke tradition. A quick definition: Sometsuke is a Japanese technique of brush-painting underglaze designs in cobalt over a field of white. Transparent glaze is applied and then the bisque is fired. The result is a brilliant color that resembles dyed indigo (in Japanese, sometsuke means "with dye"). Each Meraki striped table lamp is handmade, so yours will be an original.
- Made of ceramic with a white and blue finish
- Off-white cotton, rolled-edge shade
- 60-watt max; in-line switch
- UL listed
- Made in Thailand to Ethan Allen's standards and specifications
- Shade dimensions: top—12.5" dia.; bottom—13.75" dia.; height—8.5"
- Product weight: 4 lbs.
- Package weight: 9 lbs.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
SHIPPING & RETURNS
SHIPS UPS: At checkout, you can choose from three UPS shipping options: Standard, Two Business Day, and One Business Day. Delivery times may vary slightly based on your location.
- STANDARD items ship via UPS Ground. This is our most economical option, but your order may take a few days to arrive.
- TWO BUSINESS DAY orders ship via UPS 2nd Day Air. They are expected to arrive on the second business day after you receive of your shipping confirmation.
- ONE BUSINESS DAY orders ship via UPS Next Day Air. They are expected to arrive on the next business day after you receive your shipping confirmation.
- Hard-wired lighting is not returnable. Other items delivered by UPS may be returned within 30 days; please include the packing slip that arrived in your carton. Repack the item securely in its original carton and contact 1.888.324.3571 or email email@example.com for a return label. Shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer, and they are nonrefundable.