Tilly Metal Chandelier
42" l x 16" w x 13.5" h
In stock, ships UPS.
With Tilly, the tech is in the bulb, and the appeal is plain to see. Our Tilly chandelier can take incandescent bulbs if you like, but you can also power it with more energy-conscious LED bulbs. Tilly uses six T6 LED bulbs that cast a warm light while staying cool to the touch. Each T6 uses 4.5 watts of energy (27 watts total for the fixture) versus the 90 total watts incandescents would use—and their eco-friendly light is just as bright. Tilly's style is pretty great, too: each finish is applied by hand.
- Made of iron
- Oil-rubbed bronze finish
- Uses six 4.5-watt E26 LED T6 bulbs or six 15-watt max incandescent bulbs
- Ships with 6 ft of chain and 13 ft of wire
- UL listed
- Canopy details: 23.5" l x 5" w x 0.75" h, light oil rubbed bronze finish, rectangular shape
- Bulbs included with chandelier. Replacement bulbs are available for order, please call client services at 888-324-3571 for part 093128LEDTB
- Made in China to Ethan Allen's standards and specifications
- Product weight: 21.5 lbs.
- Package weight: 30 lbs.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
SHIPPING & RETURNS
SHIPS UPS: At checkout, you can choose from three UPS shipping options: Standard, Two Business Day, and One Business Day. Delivery times may vary slightly based on your location.
- STANDARD items ship via UPS Ground. This is our most economical option, but your order may take a few days to arrive.
- TWO BUSINESS DAY orders ship via UPS 2nd Day Air. They are expected to arrive on the second business day after you receive of your shipping confirmation.
- ONE BUSINESS DAY orders ship via UPS Next Day Air. They are expected to arrive on the next business day after you receive your shipping confirmation.
- Hard-wired lighting is not returnable. Other items delivered by UPS may be returned within 30 days; please include the packing slip that arrived in your carton. Repack the item securely in its original carton and use the return address label you received with your shipment. Shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer, and they are nonrefundable.