Kousa Flower on Stand
14" l x 6" d x 21" h
IN STOCK: ships UPS.
This pinwheel-inspired flower form gives traditional sculpture a fresh spin. Carved from Rajnagar marble, a natural stone found in India, and displayed on an iron stand. Mix sizes and display on a shelf, console, or mantel.
- Made of Rajnagar marble and mounted on a black iron stand
- Some assembly required
- Large and small sizes sold separately
- As each piece is made of natural marble, tonality will vary slightly between pieces. White marble has inherent cloudy spots that are part of its beauty, and not considered a defect of quality.
- Made in India to Ethan Allen's standards and specifications
- Product weight: Large 11.25 lbs., Small 5.5 lbs.
- Package weight: Large 16 lbs., Small 9 lbs.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
SHIPPING & RETURNS
SHIPS UPS: At checkout, you can choose from two UPS shipping options: Standard, or Two Business Day. Delivery times may vary slightly based on your location.
- STANDARD items ship via UPS Ground. This is our most economical option, but your order may take a few days to arrive.
- TWO BUSINESS DAY orders ship via UPS 2nd Day Air. They are expected to arrive on the second business day after you receive of your shipping confirmation.
- Hard-wired lighting is not returnable. Other items delivered by UPS may be returned within 30 days less a 15% restocking fee; please include the packing slip that arrived in your carton. Repack the item securely in its original carton and contact 1.888.324.3571 or email email@example.com for a return label. Shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer, and they are nonrefundable.
you in mind
Whether crafted in our North American workshops or by global artisans, our exclusive pieces are made using exceptional materials and traditional techniques. The result? An heirloom treasure created just for you.
can rely on
Our professional interior designers work with you to craft a unique, functional space. Our Premier In-Home Delivery specialists bring your furniture to you and place it where you want it, leaving nothing but perfection behind.
Values you can
be proud of
We put our planet first by sourcing wood from sustainable forests, harnessing energy from renewable sources, and using Earth-friendly finishes. We put people first by championing fair wages, work conditions, and quality of life for artisans all over the world.