Kent Wing Chair
28" w x 35" d x 40" h
Kent Wing Chair
28" w x 35" d x 40" h
Hayk Mineral (55980), woven stripe
Custom made, ships Premier In-home Delivery. You will be contacted within 10 to 12 weeks to schedule a delivery date for this item.Additional Information
Give your design dreams wings to fly—and add our Kent wing chair to your living spaces. Inspired by traditional wingback chair lines, it gets a modern sensibility from its statuesque frame, low seat, and elegant tapered legs. Thanks to its petite silhouette and trim L-wings, this tall wing chair is a beautiful option for cozy yet sophisticated spaces. Customize it in your favorite fabric, and add nailhead trim for a one-of-a-kind designer look.
- A tall wing chair with petite L-wings and tapered legs for a modern profile
- Upholster in the fabric of your choice; we offer stain-resistant options that are both beautiful and suitable for homes with families and pets
- An engineered hardwood frame provides superior strength and long-lasting durability
- Poly-wrapped foam cushions provide a soft, structured seat
- Tapered legs shown in Raisin (939), a rich, cool, dark brown water-based finish; optional nail head trim shown in standard pattern or alternate pattern in brass or nickel finishes
- Also available in leather
- Additional fabrics, finishes and options are coming soon! Visit your local Design Center or chat with a designer online to learn more.
- Hand-tailored in North America by Ethan Allen artisans
- Interior seating area: 20"w x 22"d
- Seat back: 19"h
- Seat height (floor to top of seat): 21"
- Arm height: 25"
- Packaged weight: 75 lbs.
- Product weight: 60 lbs.
- Because our upholstery is tailored by hand—manually cut, sewn, and fitted to each frame—dimensions may vary slightly from piece to piece; dimensions listed above have been rounded to the nearest whole inch
- Multi-ply engineered hardwood panels with glued and stapled mortise and tenon joints for extraordinary stability
- Heavy-gauge wire coil with protective coating minimizes body impressions and eliminates seating noises
- Standard cushions feature a dense polyurethane foam core wrapped in polyester fiber. .
- The flexible polyurethane foams used in our upholstery, are certified through the CertiPUR-US® program.
- The fiber wrap we use is made of 80% recycled materials, and our springs are made from 50% recycled heavy-gauge steel.
- Expertly designed for outstanding comfort; tested for durability and performance
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
SHIPPING & RETURNS
PREMIER HOME DELIVERY
Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your furniture. They inspect each piece before loading it onto the delivery vehicle, bring it to your home, assemble it, and place it exactly where you want it to go. When you order a new mattress, your delivery specialist can take away your old one; make sure to provide advance notice.
Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
Customized furniture, which arrives via Premier In-Home Delivery, is made to your specifications. These may include custom fabrics that are tailored by hand to the furniture frame, custom finishes applied by hand, and artisanal details like leaf, trim, welting, and more.
- Customization takes a little extra time; see your product page for an estimate and note that all times are subject to change.
- Because this is made exclusively for you, it is nonreturnable.
- If you decide to cancel your order, you must notify Ethan Allen within 72 hours.
- If you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, please contact us right away at 1.888.324.3571 or via email at email@example.com.