Custom Two-Door Buffet: Molded-Frame Wood Doors
37" w x 19" d x 36" h
Parsons: Wide and square; casual or modern character
Pumice (363): Light gray stain with dark glaze, satin sheen.For more finish choices, visit a Design Center
Earl Grey (364)
Cirrus White (750)
Homestead Light Brown, Oak (461)
Homestead Gray, Oak (463)
Oak Cirrus White (721)
Smooth Top (TS)
Custom made: We will contact you within an estimated 14-16 weeks to schedule Premier In-Home Delivery.
Custom-crafted buffet, made to order in our Vermont workshops. Wood doors have tiered edge molding for a classic, enduring aesthetic. Personalize with your choice of top, foot style, and finish. Love it for a lifetime, and proudly pass it on.
- Made in the U.S. by Ethan Allen artisans
- Custom-crafted from maple or birch, or from oak (in select finishes only)
- Interior: Two adjustable shelves
- Blackened pewter hardware
- Want a larger cabinet? Different door style? Click here to update.
- Additional wood and hardware finishes are available for order in Design Centers
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
SHIPPING & RETURNS
BEFORE YOU ORDER
Please measure to confirm that your furniture will fit through all gates, doors, stairways, elevators, and/or hallways that it will pass through during delivery. Click here to learn how to measure.
PREMIER HOME DELIVERY
Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your furniture. They inspect each piece before loading it onto the delivery vehicle, bring it to your home, assemble it, and place it exactly where you want it to go. When you order a new mattress, your delivery specialist can take away your old one; make sure to provide advance notice.
Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
Customized furniture, which arrives via Premier In-Home Delivery, is made to your specifications. These may include custom fabrics that are tailored by hand to the furniture frame, custom finishes applied by hand, and artisanal details like leaf, trim, welting, and more.
- Customization takes a little extra time; see your product page for an estimate and note that all times are subject to change.
- Because this is made exclusively for you, it is nonreturnable.
- If you decide to cancel your order, you must notify Ethan Allen within 72 hours.
- If you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, please contact us right away at 1.888.324.3571 or via email at email@example.com.
you in mind
Whether crafted in our North American workshops or by global artisans, our exclusive pieces are made using exceptional materials and traditional techniques. The result? An heirloom treasure created just for you.
can rely on
Our professional interior designers work with you to craft a unique, functional space. Our Premier In-Home Delivery specialists bring your furniture to you and place it where you want it, leaving nothing but perfection behind.
Values you can
be proud of
We put our planet first by sourcing wood from sustainable forests, harnessing energy from renewable sources, and using Earth-friendly finishes. We put people first by championing fair wages, work conditions, and quality of life for artisans all over the world.