Pacific Linen Drapery Panel
84" l x 54" w
Custom made, ships UPS. Estimated delivery within 4 weeks.
Pacific Linen is a lined, pinch-pleat linen-blend drapery panel that adds subtle texture to any window treatment while working well within a range of palettes. Suitable for both refined spaces and casual rooms, available in a range of colors, each linen-blend curtain is custom-made to order in the U.S. and available for fast delivery.
- Made of 85% polyester, 15% linen; white sateen lining is 50% cotton, 50% polyester
- Lining is crease resistant and water repellent
- 3-finger pinch pleat drapery header with 3.5" overlap and return
- Single-width panel with a 4" Buckram header
- 1.5" side hems blind-stitched with color-matching thread
- 4" double-turned bottom hem with corner weights
- Total finished width approximately 23", 2.5" fullness
- Available in 84" and 96" lengths. Custom lengths are available in Design Centers
- Order a swatch
- Drapery fabric is made in China to Ethan Allen's standards and specifications, then cut and sewn in the U.S.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
SHIPPING & RETURNS
SHIPS UPS: This product ships via UPS Ground. Expedited shipping options are unavailable.
- If you decide to cancel your order, you must notify Ethan Allen within 72 hours.
- This product is nonreturnable. If you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, please contact us right away at 1.888.324.3571 or via email at email@example.com
you in mind
Whether crafted in our North American workshops or by global artisans, our exclusive pieces are made using exceptional materials and traditional techniques. The result? An heirloom treasure created just for you.
can rely on
Our professional interior designers work with you to craft a unique, functional space. Our Premier In-Home Delivery specialists bring your furniture to you and place it where you want it, leaving nothing but perfection behind.
Values you can
be proud of
We put our planet first by sourcing wood from sustainable forests, harnessing energy from renewable sources, and using Earth-friendly finishes. We put people first by championing fair wages, work conditions, and quality of life for artisans all over the world.