19" w x 1.25" d x 19" h
Custom made, ships UPS. Estimated delivery within 10 weeks.
The context of a work with such texture and timelessness is intriguing: Painted more than a century ago in one the earliest textile studios in France, this piece slipped out of sight and spent decades in an archive. The softness of the colors, and earthy texture of the composition gives this lunar eclipse wall art unexpected warmth and approachability. One of three, it’s destined to be seen and shared.
- Giclée on paper; image floated over a white mat board
- Set in a solid wood frame with a satin black finish
- Includes everything needed for simple, safe, secure, level, no-wire hanging
- Framed by hand by master artisans who specialize in framing techniques
- Each piece in this series is sold separately
- The Ethan Allen Vintage Textile Prints Collection is an extraordinary and exclusive compilation of artwork curated from a rare portfolio of 19th-century illustrations by artists of the Brulet Lecomte textile design studio in France.
- Made in Mexico to Ethan Allen's standards and specifications
- Product weight: 3 lbs.
- Packaged weight: 6 lbs.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
SHIPPING & RETURNS
SHIPS UPS: At checkout, you can choose from two UPS shipping options: Standard, or Two Business Day. Delivery times may vary slightly based on your location.
- STANDARD items ship via UPS Ground. This is our most economical option, but your order may take a few days to arrive.
- TWO BUSINESS DAY orders ship via UPS 2nd Day Air. They are expected to arrive on the second business day after you receive of your shipping confirmation.
- Hard-wired lighting is not returnable. Other items delivered by UPS may be returned within 30 days less a 15% restocking fee; please include the packing slip that arrived in your carton. Repack the item securely in its original carton and contact 1.888.324.3571 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a return label. Shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer, and they are nonrefundable.
you in mind
Whether crafted in our North American workshops or by global artisans, our exclusive pieces are made using exceptional materials and traditional techniques. The result? An heirloom treasure created just for you.
can rely on
Our professional interior designers work with you to craft a unique, functional space. Our Premier In-Home Delivery specialists bring your furniture to you and place it where you want it, leaving nothing but perfection behind.
Values you can
be proud of
We put our planet first by sourcing wood from sustainable forests, harnessing energy from renewable sources, and using Earth-friendly finishes. We put people first by championing fair wages, work conditions, and quality of life for artisans all over the world.